Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 29 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 30 2016
Passport Req..
Sept 16 2016
Hello! This is about my sister's application:

She gave her biometrics when she was 12 years old. She is now 19.

June 5th 2019 - Online Application Submitted
June 6th - Confirmation
June 20th - Biometrics fee request (paid)

She went to the biometrics collection center and got refused because she didnt have a biometrics request letter. She hasnt received her biometrics request letter yet. It has been so long since we submitted! Has anyone had this happen?

Right now her application says she doesn't need to give biometrics and the background check is in progress.

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Hello! This is about my sister's application:

She gave her biometrics when she was 12 years old. She is now 19.

June 5th 2019 - Online Application Submitted
June 6th - Confirmation
June 20th - Biometrics fee request (paid)

She went to the biometrics collection center and got refused because she didnt have a biometrics request letter. She hasnt received her biometrics request letter yet. It has been so long since we submitted! Has anyone had this happen?

Right now her application says she doesn't need to give biometrics and the background check is in progress.
Check your mail (primary, important and spam) for any message. Since you paid for biometrics, they are suppose to send a biometrics request letter to your sister's email or whoever's email is in the application form. Until you recieve such message you are not supposed to give your biometrics. But biometrics is valid for 10years it's not up to ten years since she gave her last biometrics. So I don't understand why you should pay another biometrics fee again