June 2019 TRV Timelines

butterup

Jul 3, 2019
Hi,

I applied on 24 May
BIL received on 20th June
Biometrics was given on 21st June
Correspondence received on 28th June

The result still awaited, seeing everyone's timelines I am getting a little worried.

Is it normal to have to wait this long after correspondence letter??
Hi everyone, Please help!

I am supposed to fly out tomorrow. Is there any hope for me??

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Hi everyone, Please help!

I am supposed to fly out tomorrow. Is there any hope for me??
Unfortunately no one can ascertain. But why do you guys make such mistakes by buying tickets before the Visa is granted/issued. You are only advised to book on hold or make reservations just in case. What if your passport came in today and you were refused?.

butterup

Jul 3, 2019
Unfortunately no one can ascertain. But why do you guys make such mistakes by buying tickets before the Visa is granted/issued. You are only advised to book on hold or make reservations just in case. What if your passport came in today and you were refused?.
Haven't bought the ticket, it is on hold, but need to get to Canada by the 7th.

Is there any way to request for urgent visa decision?

KIKIB

Jul 1, 2019
Hi all,
i have applied my TRV on 10th june. processing time for my country is 12 days. now almost 23 days passed and no reply/change in CIC account.
status changed to WE ARE REVIEWING WHETHER YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
and WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK.WE WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE IF WE NEED MORE INFORMATION.My boyfriend (my non-paid representative)who lives in canada sent them a case specific inquiry but no reply yet.

Any idea whats going on?

thanks in advance.

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Haven't bought the ticket, it is on hold, but need to get to Canada by the 7th.

Is there any way to request for urgent visa decision?
If you are still within the normal processing time then I'm sorry nothing can be done, you just have to wait, but if they have exceeded the normal processing time then you can fill a web form on their website

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Hi all,
i have applied my TRV on 10th june. processing time for my country is 12 days. now almost 23 days passed and no reply/change in CIC account.
status changed to WE ARE REVIEWING WHETHER YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.
and WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK.WE WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE IF WE NEED MORE INFORMATION.My boyfriend (my non-paid representative)who lives in canada sent them a case specific inquiry but no reply yet.

Any idea whats going on?

thanks in advance.
Summer is approaching and trv applicants have increased. Congestion or work load might have increased. I suggest you send them a web form on your complaint

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
I applied for TRV. Last year, I tried once but got rejected.
Okay. What's the processing time for the country you applied from. If it's still within the normal processing time then you don't need to worry. You would get a reply soon.

Best wishes

butterup

Jul 3, 2019
If you are still within the normal processing time then I'm sorry nothing can be done, you just have to wait, but if they have exceeded the normal processing time then you can fill a web form on their website
I applied on the 24th of may and submitted my biometrics on 21st June.

Received correspondence letter on 28th June, It should only take 12 days according to their website.

So is 12 days from applying, or from giving biometrics or from the date I received my correspondence letter?

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
I applied on the 24th of may and submitted my biometrics on 21st June.

Received correspondence letter on 28th June, It should only take 12 days according to their website.

So is 12 days from applying, or from giving biometrics or from the date I received my correspondence letter?
The 12days is from when IRCC receives your application, but since you have received correspondence letter then expect a decision soon
Best wishes

ms.TQ

Jul 4, 2019
I submitted a TRV application online for my mom on June 3rd, Biometric Collected on June 11th, and so far I have not seen any further update. the Normal processing time for us should be 15 days. I have filled-up an online webform, and yet no replies either. My mom has a previous 10-year multiple entry visa which has just expired in April 2019. Plus she still has a valid 10-year US visitor visa. I believe she shouldn't have any problem getting a new visitor visa. Can anyone please help? is the long processing time supposed to be normal?

ms.TQ

Jul 4, 2019
Timeline for my mother's TRV

June 5th 2019 - Online Application Submitted
June 10th 2019 - Biometrics done
June 10th 2019 - Account updated with Biometrics information
June 12th 2019 - Account updated with "Eligibility Review" in progress
June 14th 2019 - Correspondence Letter Received
June 14th 2019(10 minutes later) - Passport submission requested
Hi Dear, May I ask you where you submitted application?