Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Dunno why it’s taking so long. The process time is 17 days for applicants applying from Japan. Now it’s been 14 days and still no any updates after biometrics.
You are within the processing time. It is not long. You just have to wait

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Dunno why it’s taking so long. The process time is 17 days for applicants applying from Japan. Now it’s been 14 days and still no any updates after biometrics.
Even on the 14th day... you will still have to wait.

Best wishes

leo512

Jun 1, 2019
Tokyo
Category........
Other
yes i guess so
there's no other choices
it's just this waiting time is so stressful especially when i saw some of the applicants got prompt updates.

leo512

Jun 1, 2019
Tokyo
Category........
Other
Even on the 14th day... you will still have to wait.

Best wishes
Thanks!
Yes, I'll have to just wait for longer.
I wanna know if my application status is normal with no updates for a week after i gave my fingerprints

leo512

Jun 1, 2019
Tokyo
Category........
Other
sorry to interrupt you again. I would like to ask you if any of the following status has changed? Actually I didn't remember the original statements for each of the following status. I even didn't noticed them until I saw some forum members' posts.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

waqasali123456

Jun 19, 2019
sorry to interrupt you again. I would like to ask you if any of the following status has changed? Actually I didn't remember the original statements for each of the following status. I even didn't noticed them until I saw some forum members' posts.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
mine status is also same it changed after your biometrics after this status some of peoples get response even in 24 hours some of after 2 or 3 days but we are still waiting

leo512

Jun 1, 2019
Tokyo
Category........
Other
mine status is also same it changed after your biometrics after this status some of peoples get response even in 24 hours some of after 2 or 3 days but we are still waiting
So these status have changed? I didn't remember what they were like at the very beginning after I submitted the application and before I did biometrics. I can see that the "eligibility" and "background" parts are in progress. So does it mean that the application is at least being checked by some visa officer? I guess next week, the final decision will come. Lets keep our fingers crossed and pray for good news!

Reactions: DiiDii

waqasali123456

Jun 19, 2019
yes
So these status have changed? I didn't remember what they were like at the very beginning after I submitted the application and before I did biometrics. I can see that the "eligibility" and "background" parts are in progress. So does it mean that the application is at least being checked by some visa officer? I guess next week, the final decision will come. Lets keep our fingers crossed and pray for good news!
the application is being process but i dont know why they are taking too much time

Poya4430

May 31, 2019
Hi everybody
This is my timeline from iran
5th may applied online
7th may recieved submission and biometric
9th may did biometric on vfs
28th may recieved correspondence letter

Nothing else after that
Is someone with the same case here?

What should i do?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Yes they have...eligibility and background is being reviewed. status would have been we will let you know once we start reviewing eligibility. In most cases once they start reviewing eligibility it does not take long unless it is a complex case

Reactions: DiiDii

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi everybody
This is my timeline from iran
5th may applied online
7th may recieved submission and biometric
9th may did biometric on vfs
28th may recieved correspondence letter

Nothing else after that
Is someone with the same case here?

What should i do?
Where did you apply from?

leo512

Jun 1, 2019
Tokyo
Category........
Other
Yes they have...eligibility and background is being reviewed. status would have been we will let you know once we start reviewing eligibility. In most cases once they start reviewing eligibility it does not take long unless it is a complex case
Thanks for your reply.
But how come I haven’t yet received the acknowledgment email? I only received an email the same day I did biometrics from VAS in Japan telling me that the biometrics information has been dispatched to IRCC office for processing. I saw a lot of applicants have received acknowledgement email and soon correspondence letter and passport request.