+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 TRV Timelines

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Agreed

I got my notes about refusal (first time
) and will order notes again (even after getting approval) to compare their mindset and what was wrong between two application (I change nothing except a purpose of letter with day by day info which never going to be true)
Exactly. All they want is sincerity, but when a sincere application is denied. Applicants tend to falsify/lie or bend the application to suit the officer or consular, and end up gaining entry for the wrong purpose/ or denied a second time

You get refused for a particular application but the reason/s given are not even the actual reasons, it's so sad and same time funny because you can only apply or order for the main reasons only from inside canada. Well Good luck and best wishes to all who seek entry. I was refused once but my experience and those who have written in the past are devastating and head aching

Reactions: DiiDii

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Unfortunately country of residence matters the most, applicants from countries like lets say IRAN go through excruciating process, their PR applicants (majority applications) go through security check which delays their application anywhere from 12 to 36 months.

As of today, TRV processing time for Iran is 38 days, India 12 days, China 15 and neighboring Pakistan 40 days - that doesn't make sense at all.

No matter how honest you are, how legitimate your documents are, at the end of the day Politics play an important role in these matters. India and China have seen an increase in Visa processing offices during the last few months but what about the rest of the world ? I wish someone had an answer to all these questions.

I am not biased against anyone, i am just sharing my thoughts based on my previous experience with CIC, i have been dealing with them for the past 7 years.

Best of luck :)
True...Carribean countries as well. Not so much for background check but just biased overall. Finances are hard to come by, stereotyping based on overstaying history(Of Others). Applied for my BF and he was denied...I did try again. Waiting to see if its the same outcome.

Este74

Apr 23, 2019
Hi,

I applied on 24 May
BIL received on 20th June
Biometrics was given on 21st June
Correspondence received on 28th June

The result still awaited, seeing everyone's timelines I am getting a little worried.

Is it normal to have to wait this long after correspondence letter??
I received correspondence letter today having same timeline with you.Have you received a final decision.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Exactly. All they want is sincerity, but when a sincere application is denied. Applicants tend to falsify/lie or bend the application to suit the officer or consular, and end up gaining entry for the wrong purpose/ or denied a second time

You get refused for a particular application but the reason/s given are not even the actual reasons, it's so sad and same time funny because you can only apply or order for the main reasons only from inside canada. Well Good luck and best wishes to all who seek entry. I was refused once but my experience and those who have written in the past are devastating and head aching
I got the TRV in second time, why I was saying I will order notes second time as well to compare (I use third party service already for first refusal notes which I received exactly in 30 days)

can19cancan

Jun 2, 2019
Agreed

I got my notes about refusal (first time
) and will order notes again (even after getting approval) to compare their mindset and what was wrong between two application (I change nothing except a purpose of letter with day by day info which never going to be true)
How do you order notes?

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
I got the TRV in second time, why I was saying I will order notes second time as well to compare (I use third party service already for first refusal notes which I received exactly in 30 days)
My application didnt had any

I was sincere and no false information was added :D still they denied. Actual reason I think is, you can't go together as a family for a family visit as purpose. Requested for GCMS notes for 2nd application.

Last edited:

Cjay23

May 21, 2019

I was sincere and no false information was added :D still they denied. Actual reason I think is, you can't got together as a family for a family visit as purpose. Requested for GCMS notes for 2nd application.
You are just one out of many. They are people who are desperate. But I'm not saying otherwise, but failure can make people do unimaginable things. That was my point. Yeah it's true you can't go as a family when applying for a trv, it's really had to come through

Reactions: ankur_bisht

nmatter

May 12, 2019

I was sincere and no false information was added :D still they denied. Actual reason I think is, you can't got together as a family for a family visit as purpose. Requested for GCMS notes for 2nd application.
Today counterfoil showing inside my account and expiry is 2023 ,

My passport expiring on 2026 :confused::confused:

Reactions: DiiDii

izzyizza

Jun 30, 2019
For me it shows as underprocess background check nothing more then that and i have checked biometrics doesnt stops count days for biometrics you have always 1 months to do it which is not along with the visa process
Any update Waseem?

waseem1

Jul 3, 2019
Any update Waseem?
Hi izzyizza not yet just checked status shows under process and stuck on background check its been 35 days now i think they forgot my case, i have given them itinerary that my traveling will be from 31 jul till 6 aug but so far no response

izzyizza

Jun 30, 2019
Hi izzyizza not yet just checked status shows under process and stuck on background check its been 35 days now i think they forgot my case, i have given them itinerary that my traveling will be from 31 jul till 6 aug but so far no response
I hope you get the visa in time.. Pls post an update once you have new information. I am also waiting. I am not sure how long it will take to even start the eligibility review.. Waiting patiently..

AhsanK

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-12-2017
Hi Waseem,

What is your time line?

I am waiting for my father's application, he applied on June 10th in Karachi (paper based application). Status is stuck at back ground check for almost 3 weeks.

Thank you,
Ahsan

AhsanK

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
26-12-2017
True...Carribean countries as well. Not so much for background check but just biased overall. Finances are hard to come by, stereotyping based on overstaying history(Of Others). Applied for my BF and he was denied...I did try again. Waiting to see if its the same outcome.
Hope it will be approved this time.

Good luck :)

Jul 11, 2019
  1. If any one get approval for visitor visa before please tell me after they approve your application how much it takes to give your passport back and thank you