+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 TRV Timelines

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
No updates yet. I received letter on June 20 and it’s june 24 today. It still says that they are reviewing eligibility criteria.
That status remain like that even if you get ppr. My parents eligibilty status is same.Lets hope to get it by today else I will raise a specific case through ircc.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello,
I want to apply visitor visa for my parents from inside Canada. Can i do that?, and my father is govt employee and my mother is a homemaker so which document require for this visa. And what information I have to provide in my invitation letter.
Where are your parents? (in/oustide Canada?)

You will find information required on the checklist. Most important is proof of finances, proof of home ties, purpose of visit.

leo512

Jun 1, 2019
Tokyo
Category........
Other
Not necessarily. No one can tell you when decision will be made. It might be this week, next week or even next months. It depends on the individual applicant and their profile (how complex or simple their case is). Also remember that processing time is just and approximate and it does not include the time to process biometrics and the time to send applications from VAC to the VO and back to VAC. Most people start counting from when their biometrics was received by IRCC (that's when you'd see changes in your application like reviewing eligibility/background).
Still no updates...

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Still no updates...
therewont be any updates until your eligibility and background has been reviewed. Remeber you are from China and living in Japan, that means your background review will be done in Japan and China. You should give it atleast a week extra after the estimated processing time. Then if there is no updates you can send a webform enquiry or you can email the VO in Japan.

leo512

Jun 1, 2019
Tokyo
Category........
Other
therewont be any updates until your eligibility and background has been reviewed. Remeber you are from China and living in Japan, that means your background review will be done in Japan and China. You should give it atleast a week extra after the estimated processing time. Then if there is no updates you can send a webform enquiry or you can email the VO in Japan.
This waiting time is crazy... I plan to visit my friend in the middle of August. I haven’t booked tickets yet cuz they say it’s not wise to do so before I get the visa.

leo512

Jun 1, 2019
Tokyo
Category........
Other
And I’ve also lived in South Korea for about 5 years.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Can't wait until I start seeing some approvals posted. Lol this is driving me crazy.

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
Paper Application:

Submission Center: VFS Chandigarh , India
Visa application: Tourist Visa ( Can+ eligible)
Submission Date: 17th June
Ircc New Delhi received SMS+ Email : 18th june
Letter of Acknowledgement: 20th June
Waiting for further correspondence

Anyone around this submission with any news..? (New delhi center)

Hope you are all doing fine

* For some weird reason not able to connect my paper submission to gc key; keep getting error the file does not match record

leo512

Jun 1, 2019
Tokyo
Category........
Other
Paper Application:

Submission Center: VFS Chandigarh , India
Visa application: Tourist Visa ( Can+ eligible)
Submission Date: 17th June
Ircc New Delhi received SMS+ Email : 18th june
Letter of Acknowledgement: 20th June
Waiting for further correspondence

Anyone around this submission with any news..? (New delhi center)

Hope you are all doing fine

* For some weird reason not able to connect my paper submission to gc key; keep getting error the file does not match record
Maybe they only received your documents but their system hasn’t created your data. Please try later. But if your application can’t be linked even after 5 days, you need to contact them online. There is a report link on the website.

jwang

Jun 25, 2019
hi ,everyone, i had apply online by 06 juin , and yesterday shows: we are reviewing your eglibility since yesterday , last week was :waiting for review eglibility ,anyone has samilair timeline? thanks

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
hi ,everyone, i had apply online by 06 juin , and yesterday shows: we are reviewing your eglibility since yesterday , last week was :waiting for review eglibility ,anyone has samilair timeline? thanks
Did you get any email notifying you that you have a message on you account or that there's been an update on your account?

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
t
Maybe they only received your documents but their system hasn’t created your data. Please try later. But if your application can’t be linked even after 5 days, you need to contact them online. There is a report link on the website.
Thanks,
Turns out since i was copy pasting the info it might have auto entered space somewhere, so entered everything manually and now finally connected

P.S current status

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

jwang

Jun 25, 2019
Did you get any email notifying you that you have a message on you account or that there's been an update on your account?
non, i did not receive any update on my account since i applyed, and just a message for receiving my application the day i send on line .