App. Filed.......
28-06-2019
AOR Received.
13-08-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Guys, is anyone still waiting for DM? I got my AIP and SA Dec 23rd, but since then silence... On the profile they say they go thru my background check. I called them to talk about that, they say only security check is the item which they still need to finalize. How long does it take to do a security check?
Still haven’t received any of AIP/SA/DM

Reactions: askakhil

Topethedop

Jul 6, 2019
Winning
Hello please I’m a little confused here.

I got a request for police record and more proof of cohabitation.

I have all the documents now
But don’t know what address to send it to. Wasn’t included in the letter they sent me

terrya

Jan 12, 2020
Hello please I’m a little confused here.

I got a request for police record and more proof of cohabitation.

I have all the documents now
But don’t know what address to send it to. Wasn’t included in the letter they sent me

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

I hope it helps, did you submit the police certificate and prove of cohabitation when you started the application?

Reactions: Topethedop

Topethedop

Jul 6, 2019
Winning

I hope it helps, did you submit the police certificate and prove of cohabitation when you started the application?
I only submitted proof of cohabitation when I applied.

Thank you. This means I have to upload all the documents online? And now mail them physically?

terrya

Jan 12, 2020
I only submitted proof of cohabitation when I applied.

Thank you. This means I have to upload all the documents online? And now mail them physically?
(289) 803-2154
If you want you can give me a call and I will instruct you on how to do it

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi all, I have a question about my recent update. I checked my husband's ecas today and under "Sponsorship" it says Decision made, stating that they sent correnspondence to him. However checking his Junk mail etc, he hasn't recieved nothing in terms of Sponsorship Approval. But when I check my account (Principal Applicant), it says they are still reviewing my eligability while still recieving a PDF saying "Eligability Passed". Nothing has been said on terms of Decision Made has been made on my account, only the Sponsor on Ecas? so i'm not sure if he recieved SA Approval but is just waiting for a letter to state that?

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Scratch that, I recieved a PDF this morning saying PR was Authorized and I just need to wait for an interview at Etobicoke! So the other day was SA/AIP and now I just got DM! A very happy bunny! Though is it normal for your account/ecas not to have changed/upgraded though / husband not recieving anything?

Sakurasahra

Dec 6, 2018
Scratch that, I recieved a PDF this morning saying PR was Authorized and I just need to wait for an interview at Etobicoke! So the other day was SA/AIP and now I just got DM! A very happy bunny! Though is it normal for your account/ecas not to have changed/upgraded though / husband not recieving anything?
Congratulations
Yes that’s normal, the GC key and Ecas will properly update a day or 2 after your interview.

Reactions: Ruobear

abjh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
I'm still waiting for SA/DM as I recieved AIP yesterday. So I dont know how long we have to wait. I hope its not long for us all......
What does the AIP say? Is it a letter stating you're approved? Or eligibility passed?

Bungali88

Aug 2, 2019
I received a letter yesterday saying that permanent residency has been authorized and will now be contacted by IRCC Ottawa to arrange an appointment. Has anyone had their appointment yet and if so how long was the wait time? I'm just curious.

Reactions: Topethedop