13-08-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Application Sent: June 6th, 2019.
Received: June 7th, 2019.
Now waiting.

We applied for the OWP + PR = Inland, Canada Class.

Does anyone know where can you check your application? Or I'm suppose to wait until we get the email?

Good luck!;)

Thanks!
I believe by now you should have gotten an email stating that your application has been received (what is known as AOR). You should have also by now gotten approval for your OWP, although it remains that some June applicants haven’t gotten theirs until now.

I think also most of us have received a medical request and many have been notified that their background check has started.

anyhow, I suggest tracing your application by logging in the CIC website (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html) and linking them both. There are instructions in this forum on how to do it. You can also track your status by logging into ECAS (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en), although the CIC website seems to be more up-to-date.
Don’t forget to check the spreadsheet where most of us record our timeline. Keep posted on this forum for the latest news! Good luck!

Last edited:

Dhalaria

Jul 8, 2019
Hello guys,

June 3rd applicant (received)

yesterday on Ecas its says Decision made on my profile as i am the sponsor of my wife and also an update written as we have send you the correspondence on 7th December ,

but i didnt get any email yet , it this normal ?

and also my wife ecas and on gckey there is an update that they have started reviewing the eligibility ,
how long it takes to move on next step after it ?

please advice if anyone has an idea

Last edited:

JustMeDr

Dec 8, 2019
Hello! 1st question : cic have asked for additional documents and we have uploaded them is says uploaded but it does not says received and on ecas says that they have requested it but again it does not say "received" is that normal?
2nd question : I am sponsoring my husband and he linked the application but do i have to link it as well as a sponsor? If they request an additional info for me as a sponsor will i be notified somehow ? Thank you!

Kapil_ame

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Hello guys,

June 3rd applicant (received)

yesterday on Ecas its says Decision made on my profile as i am the sponsor of my wife and also an update written as we have send you the correspondence on 7th December ,

but i didnt get any email yet , it this normal ?

and also my wife ecas and on gckey there is an update that they have started reviewing the eligibility ,
how long it takes to move on next step after it ?

please advice if anyone has an idea
Did you receive SA and AIP? Or directly decision made?

hpprajapati

Star Member
Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
processing started on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Interview........
TLU updated on 16-06-2015
Passport Req..
on 15/07/2015, DM on 18/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent to NDVO on 16/07/2015, Passport received on 31/07/15
LANDED..........
Visa issued date 15/07/2015, Landing in October
I had received AIP and SA on Friday and ecas updated to decision made today.

Dhalaria

Jul 8, 2019
Did you receive SA and AIP? Or directly decision made?
I am the sponsor So When i checked ecas this morning under sponsor it was decision made and when i clicked on decision made there was a note that we have send you corespondence on 7th december 2019

and when i checke for my wife which will be principle applicant there was a note that they started reviewing eligibily

Kapil_ame

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
I am the sponsor So When i checked ecas this morning under sponsor it was decision made and when i clicked on decision made there was a note that we have send you corespondence on 7th december 2019

and when i checke for my wife which will be principle applicant there was a note that they started reviewing eligibily
how to connect sponsor applicaiton in GC key?

Dhalaria

Jul 8, 2019
Guys , its simple

Ecas and Gckey are both different

i am talking about Ecas
When you enter all information of sponsor using sponsor UCI you will be able to see for both yours(sponsor’s) or your spouse(principal applicant)

Reactions: Kapil_ame

Kapil_ame

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Guys , its simple

i am talking about Ecas
When you enter all information of sponsor using sponsor UCI you will be able to see for both yours(sponsor’s) or your spouse(principal applicant)
okay. understood now.thanks

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Guys , its simple

i am talking about Ecas
The decision made is regarding you "eligibility to sponsor the principle applicant". This means you have received SA "Sponsor Approval". Congrats!

Also: check your email or junk mail. The correspondence should have been an email notifying you that you are eligible to sponsor.

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Reactions: juliakristof

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Wow... 5.5 months in and I had no idea. Thanks so much! I'm assuming I'd receive an email about SA though right?
Of course, but just like the other gentleman, some people don't receive the email.. so I check at least once a day just to make sure :)