+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

herecomesyou

Nov 12, 2019
Hey guys,

I managed to call again this morning, the agent spent like 20+ min to check the status of my owp application and the answer is the same - the office didn’t answer the push message they’ve sent last time so he is going to send a new message again...

Anyone has good news to cheer us up please :(

herecomesyou

Nov 12, 2019
Lmao nope. Luckily PA is on implied status so he can continue working (he was here on a working holiday visa).
Yep, better than nothing, at least they opened you le application..for us it’s still in the status of submitted. Really wonder if this only because we are in Quebec

grace777

Jun 11, 2019
hi guys!
i have been requested for a medical exam finally and I am booked for the exam tomorrow. I am trying to print out the medical form cic sent to my account which contains my info with barcode, but when it is printed the format does not have all but a few. PDF file displays correctly but then when printed many of the letters in thw form does not come out as well as bsrcode. Oh my gosh! this has been driving me crazy!!
did someone have the same problem?? not sure what to do now. the exam is tomorrow....

aquamex

Star Member
Jul 4, 2019
App. Filed.......
28-06-2019
AOR Received.
13-08-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
hi guys!
i have been requested for a medical exam finally and I am booked for the exam tomorrow. I am trying to print out the medical form cic sent to my account which contains my info with barcode, but when it is printed the format does not have all but a few. PDF file displays correctly but then when printed many of the letters in thw form does not come out as well as bsrcode. Oh my gosh! this has been driving me crazy!!
did someone have the same problem?? not sure what to do now. the exam is tomorrow....
It hasn’t happened to me, but I would bring the printout with you anyway and also try to download the PDF and email it to them while you are there, maybe then can take down the necessary info from the form. Best of luck!

Ncik

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Lmao nope. Luckily PA is on implied status so he can continue working (he was here on a working holiday visa).
Not to freak you out, but as far as I am aware the regular working holiday visa has no implied status that allows you to continue working. It only allows you to stay as visitor. Thats because the Wokring holiday visa is not extendable for most countries.

juliakristof

May 5, 2017

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
We called cic again this morning because it's been almost 5.5 months and still no OWP. Because it's been a month since the first message they left the work permit people, they did a 'request for review' and said they will look more into it.

Reactions: Ruobear

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
We called cic again this morning because it's been almost 5.5 months and still no OWP. Because it's been a month since the first message they left the work permit people, they did a 'request for review' and said they will look more into it.
You should receive something soon, as that's what happened to me and in 4-5 days after i got approval :)