+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Lestad_01

Aug 12, 2019
hey guys!
New week, same frustration.
I've got a bot reply for the webform I submitted last week, saying they have forwarded my message to the immigration office.
App received June 28th, still no OWP.
Going straight to 6 month now :(
Did you got your OWP returned?

Will.i_am

Dec 3, 2019
Hi Guys,

I'm wondering how can you see that your application has passed medical exam? My agent told me there is nothing in CIC Portal.

abjh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hi! I use this number 1 (888) 242-2100
and then I do 2110 to get to an agent as their automated systems are down. Hope that helps!
They are always too busy and tell me there's no agents available!! :(

Folks who applied in July are getting their background check request already and no movement for some of us from June. Wonder how the process works since it's not in the order of application right?

askakhil

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
are you a quebec applicant? just wondering if this has anything to do with the csq. im a quebec applicant which has no even tiny update at all on my applications :(
No, I applied here only, in Missisauga. The June applicants have the maximum wait time, I saw excel sheets of applications sent from January till September

askakhil

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Can i see it in On-Line Services? Because my agent linked my application and i cannot view it.
Even I used a representative, So I also use ECAS for tracking as i haven't linked my application to online account. I had gotten done my medical upfront. Application sent June 20th. I received a second line in my PR application that medical results received around a week back. This is the time when the rest of our fellow users were getting medical requests. So may be once they pass your medicals, you will get this status added too.
Check on https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null . Choose client ID, enter your UCI number, Applicant(Person Sponsoring) last name, applicant's date of birth and place of birth. You will see your status. At least what they put on ECAS, it is not as detailed as linking

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
They are always too busy and tell me there's no agents available!! :(

Folks who applied in July are getting their background check request already and no movement for some of us from June. Wonder how the process works since it's not in the order of application right?
To be honest, you generally have to call like 10times+ to get put into a queue. I try to call early in the morning or maybe around lunch. It's never an instant get in queue, I just had to keep calling until it was ok!

Reactions: abjh