+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
congrats! did you have to resubmit it at some point or whats your timeline? I cant find you in the spreadsheet
I never had to re-submit the work-permit specifically no, as I had to re-submit both PR+OWP as that was sent back due to missing NOA / Signature.
I haven't used the spreadsheet at-all really other than to see others because excel confuses me haha (I'm dyslexic so I tend to avoid it), but my timeline is as follows.

App Originally Sent: May 17th (unsure of Recieved)
App Sent back to me: June 10th (Due to missing signature / NOA)
App sent to CIC: June 19th
App Recieved: June 20th
AOR: August 1st
PR Link to my Account: August 20th (Due to using wrong UCI during the previous days, probarly could have linked earlier.)
Background Check Processing: 13th November
Medical Request: 23rd November
Medical Exam: 26th November
OWP Approval: 27th November
OWP in Mail: N/A (Awaiting)

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
another quiet day :(
You may hear something around 3pm, I mean that's usually when i'd recieve something is around then. Hopefully you'll hear something soon. Have you called up again to ask what's happening? As thats what I did to get them to push it through again (where they have to review it) last friday.

Reactions: penguin123

herecomesyou

Nov 12, 2019
You may hear something around 3pm, I mean that's usually when i'd recieve something is around then. Hopefully you'll hear something soon. Have you called up again to ask what's happening? As thats what I did to get them to push it through again (where they have to review it) last friday.
Thank you so much for your kind words! We were asked to call again after 28th last time we called. I've already submitted a webform this Monday which they supposed to get back to us by tomorrow. If I didn't hear anything back, I'm going to call again next Monday.

I have to say the paper application is so frustrating, I had my application approved within 3 months when I applied for the Express Entry back in 2016. :(

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Thank you so much for your kind words! We were asked to call again after 28th last time we called. I've already submitted a webform this Monday which they supposed to get back to us by tomorrow. If I didn't hear anything back, I'm going to call again next Monday.

I have to say the paper application is so frustrating, I had my application approved within 3 months when I applied for the Express Entry back in 2016. :(
I see :(! Though definately call up as soon as you can if you haven't heard anything from the webform as at this point they've taken too long for June. I feel you I really do, this application process as caused me so much un-needed stress! I agree the paper-applications always seem to take the longest :(

abjh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Hey all, what is the phone number you guys use to reach CIC to get updates on your application?? Thanks.

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hey all, what is the phone number you guys use to reach CIC to get updates on your application?? Thanks.
Hi! I use this number 1 (888) 242-2100
and then I do 2110 to get to an agent as their automated systems are down. Hope that helps!

Reactions: askakhil

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
Could you please share the timeline.
I did medical on 16th nov and still the clinic has not submitted the file. Really getting worried now.
It's in my signature:

App received: June 26th
AOR: August 9th
OWP linked: Sept. 12
Med request: Nov. 22
Med appointment: Nov. 23
Med passed: Nov. 29

Kishorekish

Aug 21, 2014
Hi All,

Please Guide me for complete application package for OWP, as i would like to submit along with Spousal sponsorship Package.

Also we should separate fee for Sponsorship and OWP? Or all together?
Thank you

Kishorekish

Aug 21, 2014
Hi all,

What is Approved In principle? Is it same as AOR? Which we get around One month after submitting Spousal In land application?

Please throw some light here.

Thank you.