+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Seby25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Hakuna Matata
Just wondering if we are making any mistake.. you know for linking the PR app we need to give the number of applicants as 2..and the uci number shudnt be that of primary applicant..

Thinking if there are anything like that..

Last edited:

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
One mistake we were making when trying to link OWP is using the UCI number that was included in the AOR email. We didn't realize that is the sponsor's UCI, NOT THE APPLICANTS. :p

Reactions: abjh

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
Woohoo we linked our OWP!

App received: June 26th
AOR: August 9th
OWP linked: Sept. 12

It also says "Online application" and that it was submitted earlier than we actually submitted it :p

Last edited:

abjh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
I noticed when we linked our OWP online, it is classified as an 'Online Application' even though we applied using paper application. Is this the case for anyone else?

Reactions: saublebeach

may2019

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
I noticed when we linked our OWP online, it is classified as an 'Online Application' even though we applied using paper application. Is this the case for anyone else?
There are two other people in this post encountered such situation as you.

emeakyl

Jul 7, 2019
Same case here. And the submission date is the date we linked the OWP...

Reactions: may2019

Poorva

Jul 22, 2017
Regina
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27/07/2019
I have representative form attatched to our application hence, I cannot link my PR or OWP to my account. How will I understand when I get the OWP approval? When I asked my lawyer if he can link it to his account him being the representative he confessed me a bit.
Dose the approval come through mail as well?

th_10

Oct 5, 2017
I have representative form attatched to our application hence, I cannot link my PR or OWP to my account. How will I understand when I get the OWP approval? When I asked my lawyer if he can link it to his account him being the representative he confessed me a bit.
Dose the approval come through mail as well?
If you’re working with a lawyer, I believe they will receive all correspondence including approval of OWP. But I’m sure your lawyer will notify you once he receives a notification.

Dhalaria

Jul 8, 2019
Hello ,

I am basically June 3 applicant for PR+OWP
Got AOR on July 6th
OWP returned sep 13 missing hand ink signature beside electronic signature

Submitted again sep 13

Anybody know how long it will take now for approval ?

may2019

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Does anyone whose OWP app has been linked in CIC get approval? How long between linking and approval? Thank you for your answers!

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hi Everyone,
With regards to our OWP application I just moved a few days ago to new place, and therefore I wanted to change my address on the OWP application as well, is anyone aware how we can do that?
I have already changed it for the PR application using https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/changeaddress.do but not sure how can we do it for the OWP application.
Thank you.

may2019

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
How will we know once the OWP is approved ? Will the sponsor or principal applicant get email ?
Principal applicant will get the email. You can see in the application form, only principal applicant's signature is needed.