+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
STILL NO OWP :(:(:(:(
I think it has been totally forgot in the corner.....
Me too. We called last Thursday and they said they'd investigate since it had been a month since they had sent the first inquiry. If we don't hear anything by tomorrow then I conclude that it was accidentally shredded or lost and they don't want to take accountability.

Ncik

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Me too. We called last Thursday and they said they'd investigate since it had been a month since they had sent the first inquiry. If we don't hear anything by tomorrow then I conclude that it was accidentally shredded or lost and they don't want to take accountability.
Most likely the last, because its so close to the end now. This is so unbelievably frustrating and so annoying there is nothing we can do. Mine got returned and then they throw it in the end of the pile again. But now everyone around the date they received mine gets approval but mine still doesnt. I mean its nice that PR gets processed so fast (6-8 months instead of 12) but they should focus instead to give people the OWP as fast as possible then people wouldnt need to worry about how long PR takes...

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
Do you really think it's close to the end though or will we be the unlucky ones that wait over a year as is the case in every batch it seems. There are some June 2018 applicants that are STILL waiting.

Ncik

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Do you really think it's close to the end though or will we be the unlucky ones that wait over a year as is the case in every batch it seems. There are some June 2018 applicants that are STILL waiting.
Just had a call from Immigration. The Officer started working through my application and needed a receipt number because the Edmonton OWP office apparently messed stuff up and used funds that they were not supposed to haha. So that means there is movement for sure, she also let me know I will have to provide some more proof of cohabitation... Annoying but I will see what I can do. So that should mean two things:
1. Edmonton Office is working on my OWP because they took the money for it and for my restoration of status
2. PR is moving forward, she just had to get the funds in order before she could start processing

Reactions: Janice Bond

herecomesyou

Nov 12, 2019
Totally agree, and the holiday is only one week away. I'm going to call again next week but i dont have any hope now.

Janice Bond

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
AOR Received.
12-July-2019
How would I know if they have received document or not through specific case enquiry?

thank you
You will receive an email like this:

Good day XXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:
  • Schedule A - Page 1.jpg
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you. etc.

Reactions: Kapil_ame

sophiem23

Oct 17, 2018
Hi!

Both my account and the person i'm sponsoring says "decision made". How can I get more detail on this?!
Why do some people know if they've been approved already?

sophiem23

Oct 17, 2018
App recieved: June 4th
AOR: July 10th
Med request: Nov. 1st
Med results received: Mid November
Status updated to decision made: December - that's all!

askakhil

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
thats me, june 20th application received. OWP +PR. No OWP till now. Great news. No action done. Greater news My old passport and canada visa expires on new year 2020. So practically my status is - ******

Kapil_ame

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
You will receive an email like this:

Good day XXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:
  • Schedule A - Page 1.jpg
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you. etc.
Thank you so much.

Reactions: Janice Bond

Seby25

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Hakuna Matata
Got the below message -

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been
completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in ****** will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

Is this decision made or Approval in Principle?

Reactions: K1w1 and may2019

sophiem23

Oct 17, 2018
Got the below message -

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
Furthermore, we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been
completed. The Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada office in ****** will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

Is this decision made or Approval in Principle?
How did you get this message? By email?

Reactions: Sakurasahra