Med's Request
21-feb-2015
Med's Done....
27-feb-2015, 3rd line:- 10-march-2015, Fbi submitted- 30-April-2015
Passport Req..
13-june-2015
LANDED..........
5-jan-2016 (Toronto)
Update: finally received official oath email yesterday evening june 30th for ceremony on July 7th

I again thank each and every member of this amazing group for all there support

Happy canada day !!

dmda

Mar 2, 2016
Has anyone moved between provinces while your case is in progress? Does your case move to another CIC centre when you change your address?

Reactions: luvtrump

sania4567

Jul 1, 2021
Hi All! I’m new to this forum and its been immensely helpful.

I submitted my application in June 2019 and it was received the same month. I got called for the citizenship test in March 2021, and I completed it on April 13th. My tracker was updated on April 23rd after I submitted a web form requesting for clarity. It’s about to be 3 months to the test, and there’s still no news on the ceremony. The IRCC officer said that my next step is oath taking, so I’m assuming that I won’t have the interview.

just wanted to know if anyone is in the same boat as me where they gave the test in April, and still haven’t been invited for the oath? I’ve submitted a web form but I’m not sure if that’ll help much.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. I think my application is being processed in the Mississauga office since my official address is Brampton (I don’t know if the residence makes a difference)

PPRVSR

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016

I submitted my application in June 2019 and it was received the same month. I got called for the citizenship test in March 2021, and I completed it on April 13th. My tracker was updated on April 23rd after I submitted a web form requesting for clarity. It’s about to be 3 months to the test, and there’s still no news on the ceremony. The IRCC officer said that my next step is oath taking, so I’m assuming that I won’t have the interview.

just wanted to know if anyone is in the same boat as me where they gave the test in April, and still haven’t been invited for the oath? I’ve submitted a web form but I’m not sure if that’ll help much.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. I think my application is being processed in the Mississauga office since my official address is Brampton (I don’t know if the residence makes a difference)
Hi, I am in same boat, I submitted my application on March 2019 and file opened June 2019, I got my test completed on April 18th 2021, and after that nothing For me last updated is June 1,2021, initially it was same as you April 23rd and later changed to June1, 2021, I am also waiting like you. This waiting kills . Not sure how long will it take to DM and Oath, people after me already got the process completed.

Ash201288

Aug 10, 2019

Thanks in advance!

I am a March 2019 applicant I completed my test in January 2020 everything on the online tracker says completed except the oath which still says not started.

• Wow
Reactions: harirajmohan

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hi, I am in same boat, I submitted my application on March 2019 and file opened June 2019, I got my test completed on April 18th 2021, and after that nothing For me last updated is June 1,2021, initially it was same as you April 23rd and later changed to June1, 2021, I am also waiting like you. This waiting kills . Not sure how long will it take to DM and Oath, people after me already got the process completed.
Anything got completed on Jun01 update?

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016

Thanks in advance!

We also submitted in June 2019. Test invite was May 4. Test completed May 13. No word on Decision made.
If one looks at the stats one can see a few trends post the restart of the processing.
1 - Processing varies by Processing office. Ontario is active. BC is slow.
2 - The data seems to reflect that IRCC has been processing applicants from September 2019 onwards before they process the fist half of the year. It defies known logic that newer applicants are processed before earlier applicants.
3 - In most cases, the Decision made is within 30 to 60 days Occasionally the wait is 90 days.
4 - The time from DM to Oath invite also has trends if you look at the statistics.
Conclusion - all one can do is wait knowing they will eventually get to you - and if the processing takes 6 months between steps it is possible to create an enquiry.
Just be thankful you are secure in Canada with a medical system and a relatively peaceful country.
Enjoy summer. ...

• Angry
Reactions: luvtrump

sania4567

Jul 1, 2021
Hi, I was wondering if it normally takes time to get the oath invite after "Decision Made"?

P.s. I haven't received DM on the tracker, just wondering as I need to make travel plans.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi, I was wondering if it normally takes time to get the oath invite after "Decision Made"?

P.s. I haven't received DM on the tracker, just wondering as I need to make travel plans.
Generally speaking, no pattern and the timeline greatly varies. But, given that you are a June 2019 applicant, it is likely possible for your oath to be scheduled 1 - 2 months after DM.

sania4567

Jul 1, 2021
Generally speaking, no pattern and the timeline greatly varies. But, given that you are a June 2019 applicant, it is likely possible for your oath to be scheduled 1 - 2 months after DM.
Thanks! Is there a particular reason as to why June 2019 applicants are being process with such a massive delay? I see Sept’19 onwards applicants already receiving an invite or completing their oath..