+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 citizenship applicants

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
My mom is 60 and doesn't need a test, just an interview. We had a date set for it at the end of March, but it was cancelled. I see that a lot of people had a virtual ceremony. Is there anybody here who had a virtual interview after Covid shut down? Can this be done under some sort of special circumstances?
I am 62 and don’t require test or language proof. I have been in process since October. I have contacted my local mp and everything is done except verifying my travel dates. After that I would be expecting an oath date. But I have not got decision made yet. So I would think the delay for your mom and for me is due to COVID.

bukeluke

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
11-03-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
3-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
20-11-2015
Just done the virtual oath. Had a bit technical issues but they fixed it. The entire process including fixing technical issues around 45 mins. Good luck all !

Reactions: TARTAR

agapov

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's what i thought. But i doubt people who had the status changed to completed the next day got the certificate sent out the next day?
That could be the case, I received my citizenship certificate just few days after the oath (literally the Oath was on Monday, and the certificate arrived end of that week. There was also someone who got his certificate 2 days after the Oath

DanielQ

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
That could be the case, I received my citizenship certificate just few days after the oath (literally the Oath was on Monday, and the certificate arrived end of that week. There was also someone who got his certificate 2 days after the Oath
Do you know if the certificate was mailed out from the local office or certain processing center in the East? So applicants in the west region would wait longer than the applicants in the east? My Status changed to complete last Friday, I haven’t gotten the certificate.

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Do you know if the certificate was mailed out from the local office or certain processing center in the East? So applicants in the west region would wait longer than the applicants in the east? My Status changed to complete last Friday, I haven’t gotten the certificate.
Certificate is sent from the processing office that handled your application.

Binree

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hi friend i received my cetizenahip certificate yesterday . Now need to apply for passport .do i need appointment or by mail ,what is the best ?