+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 citizenship applicants

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
I just received my oath invite for April 20 via snail mail today (dated Feb 28). Funny thing is when I called the call centre in the morning they said they had sent it only via email and there was no record of any other form of correspondence.
Good news is GTA applicants seem to be moving along, averaging 10 months processing time.
good luck to everyone else waiting!
Congrats
still no test invite yet and I applied on June 3rd ..still in process since October

bukeluke

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
11-03-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
3-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
20-11-2015
I was told the same oath date 28th March. But I have not heard anything yet.
Let's keep update as seems nobody from Vancouver Center received any Oath letter yet

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received my oath invite for April 20 via snail mail today (dated Feb 28). Funny thing is when I called the call centre in the morning they said they had sent it only via email and there was no record of any other form of correspondence.
Good news is GTA applicants seem to be moving along, averaging 10 months processing time.
good luck to everyone else waiting!
I received the letter today as well, hopefully the virus thing won’t affect our ceremony, it’s getting worse everyday.

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Congrats
still no test invite yet and I applied on June 3rd ..still in process since October
Hmmm, plenty of people in your position as well on the forum. You're still within the 12-month timeframe, so hope you get a test invite soon! Good luck!

KINGSLEY JOHN

Sep 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 -12-2014
Doc's Request.
Hospital BC and Immunization cards for Children; Updated PCC
AOR Received.
23-02-2014
Med's Request
4-09-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
May 2016

Canadamylove2020

Feb 8, 2020
I received as well as my husband the Test invitation for March 9.
Both receive email on Feb 6,2020
May I ask if your ECAS (for you & your husband) was updated as well with the test invite when you recieved the email invitation for the test ?

Thank you & good luck

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone can share how was the exam.
Was it simple or really hard eventhough you study well.
Did everyone aparte the written exam has a Interview.....if yes what the interview was about.

I just want to be very well prepared.
I am terribly scared of failing I am studying like hard.
The exam was relatively easy when compared to the practise tests that I took in all of the websites.
Read the book once , attend tests and you will know the gaps. Try filling up the gap by rereading.

Binree

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
I received the letter today as well, hopefully the virus thing won’t affect our ceremony, it’s getting worse everyday.
Can you suggest me what should i do .do i need to call again agent . I already called once they said you are in queue. I thought today they might update my ecas but still noting .i am worried about what happend my file its already decision made on dec 31 .

DanielQ

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Let's keep update as seems nobody from Vancouver Center received any Oath letter yet
Sure. Lets keep our-self updated. When i had my interview, i told the lady i travel a lot for work and she needs to give me a firm date for the oath. And she has confirmed with me that the oath will be held on 28th March but the funny thing is on CIC website, there is no scheduled oath in BC on 28th March.

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Can you suggest me what should i do .do i need to call again agent . I already called once they said you are in queue. I thought today they might update my ecas but still noting .i am worried about what happend my file its already decision made on dec 31 .
Unfortunately, you may not get a different answer from the agent. Since you are still within the 12-month processing timeframe.

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suggest wait for one more week, I think you will get it.

canhyd3008

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
13-Nov-2-14
Med's Done....
06-Dec-2014
Mine is Decision made since Dec 19th and still waiting no updates. I believe we need to wait for a while before we hear anything