App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Finally got test invite this morning for March,5 at Hamilton office.

IP: Sept 30
Test: March 5, Hamilton, ON
Congrats on the test invite. I have similar timeline.

Best of luck for the test.

bukeluke

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
11-03-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
3-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
20-11-2015
Oath invite received today and the ceremony is on Feb 28. Admin Kindly update.
When did you have your test? Feb 28 which is this Fri?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi... I got nominated by oinp in November submitted my file with ircc and now my medicals are done in December. I want to know that if i get married at this stage which is before ppr will my points be recalculated by oinp because i applied as single applicant? As per my knowledge in express entry they are not calculated again after Aor. Please let me know if you have knowledge about this.
That’s right. Points are calculated on the day you submit and are not recalculated. You will still need to keep them updated if the status change.

marcoeliasg20

Feb 20, 2020
Finally received my test invite today, wish me luck!

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 3, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 14, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on September 18, 2019.
  4. We sent you a notice on February 22, 2020 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 19, 2020 at 4:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Reactions: Snowisland

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 3, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 14, 2019.
  4. We sent you a notice on February 22, 2020 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 19, 2020 at 4:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congrats on the invite. Best of luck.

Reactions: Snowisland

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016

Congrats .. which office ?

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016

can you please provide ALL of the information as this site tracks progress by location

Where do you live?
It is a single application or family of how many?
Days in the country on your application?
Date you Sent the application?

cadguycad

Jul 4, 2019
Took my citizenship test on November 5th and was told by an agent that I should receive an oath invite in 2-3 months, but I'm almost on the 4th month now. I've seen a few people here who didn't take their test until January or February and have already received an oath invite. LOL

Anyway I have a trip booked on April 9th (thought I'd have completed this whole application by then) - is it possible to speak to someone from my processing office (Scarborough) and beg, yes beg, for an oath ceremony soon? My old passport is expired and don't think there's enough time for me to renew and receive it before my trip. Just can't believe receiving an oath invite takes longer than the actual processing of my citizenship application

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Took my citizenship test on November 5th and was told by an agent that I should receive an oath invite in 2-3 months, but I'm almost on the 4th month now. I've seen a few people here who didn't take their test until January or February and have already received an oath invite. LOL

Anyway I have a trip booked on April 9th (thought I'd have completed this whole application by then) - is it possible to speak to someone from my processing office (Scarborough) and beg, yes beg, for an oath ceremony soon? My old passport is expired and don't think there's enough time for me to renew and receive it before my trip. Just can't believe receiving an oath invite takes longer than the actual processing of my citizenship application
From what I observed, except some very lucky dudes who got next day oath, the rest are scheduled based on the application received date, not the test date, since some people whose background check take longer than others. Based on the spreadsheet, May applicants who took tests later than you have already done their oath, I believe June applicants are not far away. Let’s keep positive! And I don’t think you have that option to contact the office to expedite the process since we are well within the 12 months promised time. Anyway, hopefully we will hear something very soon, and you could go on with your trip in time.

Reactions: elcabalito2017