+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 citizenship applicants

Binree

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Hello,

I did my test yesterday and passed (it was quite easy). I noticed that my ECAS changed today to Decision Made. I haven't gotten any email about it, so I guess that's how we see that the decision was made? If so, please update my status.

Decision Made: Dec 6

Thanks guys
Congratulation

Reactions: V.F.S

V.F.S

Oct 6, 2016
If you could help that
Which is the best website and online site that very close to your test ?
Thank you
I studied using this website http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/index.cfm?province=AB
and also one app called Canadian Citizenship test 2019, from Vapari Systems (because apparently there are more than one app with the same name).
Of corse, some of the questions weren't in either of them, but if you read the book once was easy to figure it out.

Good luck!

an74

Nov 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 30 2004
File Transfer...
APR 2011
Med's Request
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
24-10-2012. PP RECEIVED LVO 29 OCT, Decesion made line added Nov 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2012, PP returned back 20-11-2012
LANDED..........
Jun 2013 got PR card August 20 2013
Took oath and now a Canadian citizen. Heyyyy

Rockandroll

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hi could you please update my file,
In process- we started processing your application on December 4.
Hopefully I receive test invite shortly.
Thanks

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Hi could you please update my file,
In process- we started processing your application on December 4.
Hopefully I receive test invite shortly.
Thanks
updated If St John is a temporary office - then you can check ahead for when they are next in town I didn't see them listed yet Notices go out one month prior to the test date

Rockandroll

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
updated If St John is a temporary office - then you can check ahead for when they are next in town I didn't see them listed yet Notices go out one month prior to the test date

Admins please correct my location. It’s rather St John’s in Newfoundland and Labrador. The last notice they were in town was December 2-5. So hopefully January or February 2020.

MIK786

Jun 12, 2019
Please Update:
Citizenship Test invitation email: Dec. 3
Citizenship Test date: Dec. 19
Test Location: Saskatoon.

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Admins please correct my location. It’s rather St John’s in Newfoundland and Labrador. The last notice they were in town was December 2-5. So hopefully January or February 2020.
updated For Temp locations there is often a schedule For example I am in Victoria and they come twice a year. I don't know but I suspect St John's also has a schedule of some sort.

tosinosho1992

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Quick question guys: does CIC conduct tests/oaths on weekends? I also heard that some centers offer both test and oath on the same day; how true is this? Thanks.

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
■■■■We sent you correspondence on December Xx 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.■■■■■

I got this morning but no mail in my email....what should I do guys???? Please help
Could be a fingerprint request. It may take a few days to receive via email (check spam) or via snail mail.

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Quick question guys: does CIC conduct tests/oaths on weekends? I also heard that some centers offer both test and oath on the same day; how true is this? Thanks.
Yes some locations offer tests and oaths on same day.. although that mostly applies to the temporary offices such as Victoria and St John's etc where the IRRC only visit twice a year.

Reactions: tosinosho1992

zainali89

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Hello experts,
My FP were requested and last message on my tracker still says "We sent you correspondence.....".
RCMP confirmed that my FP verification was sent. After waiting for 15 days, I called CIC and asked if they have received my FP.
They confirmed that they have received my FP, but my status is not updated on the status tracker.
Is it common that it will stay as is ? and next step would be test invite right ?
Thanks.

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Hello experts,
My FP were requested and last message on my tracker still says "We sent you correspondence.....".
RCMP confirmed that my FP verification was sent. After waiting for 15 days, I called CIC and asked if they have received my FP.
They confirmed that they have received my FP, but my status is not updated on the status tracker.
Is it common that it will stay as is ? and next step would be test invite right ?
Thanks.
The next step would be a test invite. There is no update to confirm receipt of requested FPs or other documents.