30-07-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Request
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-12-2016
Hi,
I sent my application, it was delivered on June 4. On June 7, I got the AOR. But heard nothing ever since then.
How did people know they were 'in process'? You will receive an email?

Thanks

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
Hi,
I sent my application, it was delivered on June 4. On June 7, I got the AOR. But heard nothing ever since then.
How did people know they were 'in process'? You will receive an email?

Thanks
You will not get an email. You need to login on ECAS.

bsandy

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Toronto
Hi! Not everyone gets FP request. Don't worry. Some get it before test, some after, some don't get it at all.
If you don't get an FP request yours is considered a routine application which should fall under normal processing times.

Hi sydcarton,

Thanks for your reply. I am now relieved !!
I also had a conversation with an IRCC agent over telephone , she had verified my details and confirmed me that my Background ,Security,Criminality has been passed and that's the reason they have not requested FP and my application is on track i.e ROUTINE and she also confirmed that Test invite will be sent soon. But do not know how 'soon' that means. Do you know how much time to receive Test Invite after background passed ?

bsandy

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Toronto
Some people get it and others don't. In my case only my wife got FP request and I didn't. So it depends. Don't worry, you are on track.

I also had a conversation with an IRCC agent over telephone , she had verified my details and confirmed me that my Background ,Security,Criminality has been passed and that's the reason they have not requested FP and my application is on track i.e ROUTINE and she also confirmed that Test invite will be sent soon. But do not know how 'soon' that means. Do you know how much time to receive Test Invite after background passed ?

nishad02

Oct 31, 2014
Hi,
I got email from CIC today to write my test on 26 November at Calgary. I have my certification exam on the same day, and if i call CIC to change my date do you think it will be long wait for me. Can you please share some information about changing date for Test, any guidance will be appreciated thank you.

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Hi,
I got email from CIC today to write my test on 26 November at Calgary. I have my certification exam on the same day, and if i call CIC to change my date do you think it will be long wait for me. Can you please share some information about changing date for Test, any guidance will be appreciated thank you.
We updated the spreadsheet with your test date and made a note you might reschedule. It is hard to say about delays but Calgary is one of the most efficient locations.

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Hi sydcarton,

Processing time if your application is routine is 12 months, on average. Depends on where you are located, some processing centres are faster than others. If you look at the spreadsheet and look at other applicant's in your city, you can make a rough estimate.

MEHA

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
22-June-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi,