Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Hello friends,
Please add me to the tracker: Applicant from Edmonton, Single, App Sent Jun 26, Received Jul 02, AOR received Sep 6th at 8:01pm (10:01pm EST). 1100 days after PR.
Added to the July tracker

Reactions: sylvain1

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
Please add me to the tracker: Applicant from Calgary, Single, App Sent Jun 26, Received Jul 02, AOR received Sep 6th at 6:45pm (8:45pm EST). 1105 days after PR.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Hi everyone,
Please add me to the tracker: Applicant from Calgary, Single, App Sent Jun 26, Received Jul 02, AOR received Sep 6th at 6:45pm (8:45pm EST). 1105 days after PR.
Added to July batch

Reactions: sylvain1

danchomu

Jan 12, 2017
My Spouse has a Arts bachelors degree from a US university. We submitted the degree as proof of English. That is what the instructions say.
Bachelors Degree from US will work no issues.. but if it is from other countries where main language isn't English.. How would this work?

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Bachelors Degree from US will work no issues.. but if it is from other countries where main language isn't English.. How would this work?
It says that the degree education must be conducted in English It does not say it needs to come from a country speaking English. Does the educational institution say that all classes are taught in English? Is it on the website?
On the other hand, if English is not a problem, why not just take the authorized test and be done with it?

Last edited:

vonsterfit

Aug 2, 2019
I also have a question in regards to my wife's application, we are going to submit very soon.. but We are wondering about her english language requirement proof.
She has completed a 5 year University Degree in Kyrgyzstan, From an English instructed University: Here is their link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ala-Too_International_University. Do you guys think if we submit her DIPLOMA will be enough to prove that she knows English? Whoever has experience with submitting Diploma from Universities outside of Canada, please share your experience.. I believe it will benefit so many people.

thank you in advance..
Hi,

I would chime in my 2 cents. If you submit the university credentials they may or may not accept it. Imagine how many months are you gonna wait to answer questions back and forth with IRCC as they may need to check it further and check the validity for every course you took. Just like what BatteryPK1 suggested, if i were you, i would just take the test (I did the CELPIP test) as it is 100% proof that you satisfy the english requirement without questions asked. You satisfy this requirement and move on to something else. Again that is my 2 cents. The english test is very easy and you can receive the results in over a week. I would do that instead of risking on submitting a requirement that may not satisfy them and you lose months in the process. Goodluck!

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also have a question in regards to my wife's application, we are going to submit very soon.. but We are wondering about her english language requirement proof.
She has completed a 5 year University Degree in Kyrgyzstan, From an English instructed University: Here is their link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ala-Too_International_University. Do you guys think if we submit her DIPLOMA will be enough to prove that she knows English? Whoever has experience with submitting Diploma from Universities outside of Canada, please share your experience.. I believe it will benefit so many people.

thank you in advance..
First you need to clarify your situation. If you had taken an English test (i.e IELTS general ) as part of your immigration to Canada you can resubmit that proof.

pjyoo

Nov 30, 2018
Hi everyone,
Please add me to the tracker: Applicant from Toronto, Single, App Sent May 5, Received May 10, no AOR at all, in process Sep 9.

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
It seems like there is no more AOR activities for June applicants
I only see AOR notifications for first week of July .
Is that normal?
Hi everyone,
Please add me to the tracker: Applicant from Toronto, Single, App Sent May 5, Received May 10, no AOR at all, in process Sep 9.
It is possible that someone doesn't get AOR email (it goes to s.p.a.m folder or wrong email address on file...)
The best way is to check ECAS system. If ECAS is alive it means everything is fine.