16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Hello,

Application sent on June 28

Application Received on July 2

AOR received on Sept 7

Thank you!
are you a single applicant? how many physical presence days did you have?

You are also a July applicant so your details are in the July tab.

Last edited:

javaguy

Nov 24, 2014
My application was received on 19th June and I am still awaiting AOR. I noticed even July applications have started getting AOR. Wondering what happened to my application? is there anyone sailing in the same boat? :(

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
My application was received on 19th June and I am still awaiting AOR. I noticed even July applications have started getting AOR. Wondering what happened to my application? is there anyone sailing in the same boat? :(
Looking at the Vancouver applicants there is one other Vancouver applicant from July 20 who received their AOR only on Sept 6 so it may not be that out of the ordinary. You might wait until Friday before contacting IRCC to see if anything is amiss. Please keep us posted.

shek1lla

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-14-2014
Doc's Request.
March. 31.2016
AOR Received.
19-Feb -2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront 16.March.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
How to check if our file is in process after receiving file #

javaguy

Nov 24, 2014
Looking at the Vancouver applicants there is one other Vancouver applicant from July 20 who received their AOR only on Sept 6 so it may not be that out of the ordinary. You might wait until Friday before contacting IRCC to see if anything is amiss. Please keep us posted.
Thanks! Yeah hoping to receive something before this weekend.
I applied from Brampton, Ontario though.

danchomu

Jan 12, 2017
Hello friends,
Please add me to the tracker: Applicant from Edmonton, Single, App Sent Jun 26, Received Jul 02, AOR received Sep 6th at 8:01pm (10:01pm EST). 1100 days after PR.

danchomu

Jan 12, 2017
I also have a question in regards to my wife's application, we are going to submit very soon.. but We are wondering about her english language requirement proof.
She has completed a 5 year University Degree in Kyrgyzstan, From an English instructed University: Here is their link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ala-Too_International_University. Do you guys think if we submit her DIPLOMA will be enough to prove that she knows English? Whoever has experience with submitting Diploma from Universities outside of Canada, please share your experience.. I believe it will benefit so many people.

thank you in advance..

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
I also have a question in regards to my wife's application, we are going to submit very soon.. but We are wondering about her english language requirement proof.
She has completed a 5 year University Degree in Kyrgyzstan, From an English instructed University: Here is their link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ala-Too_International_University. Do you guys think if we submit her DIPLOMA will be enough to prove that she knows English? Whoever has experience with submitting Diploma from Universities outside of Canada, please share your experience.. I believe it will benefit so many people.

thank you in advance..
My Spouse has a Arts bachelors degree from a US university. We submitted the degree as proof of English. That is what the instructions say.