AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I checked today that ECAS is updated to "In Process" on 16 Sep for us. Admin, please update the spreadsheet. Thank you for taking the efforts to update it for all. Best of luck to others to get the IP status soon.
updated

Reactions: reachssg

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
I checked today that ECAS is updated to "In Process" on 16 Sep for us. Admin, please update the spreadsheet. Thank you for taking the efforts to update it for all. Best of luck to others to get the IP status soon.
Just curious Did you request urgent processing or is this a sign that they are starting to work on June?

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Just curious Did you request urgent processing or is this a sign that they are starting to work on June?
"In Process" depends on each Case Processing Office and their backlog. These days Calgary office is working fast and that's why they start working on applications sooner than other offices. Look at the March sheet and you can see a lot of Calgary applications at the top of the list and many of them already with decision made status. It means processing time in Calgary office is 6 month!

OsamaKhan

Sep 19, 2019
Hi.
I sent my application on june 15. And still didnt hear any update on my application. How long it gonna take to get the 1st response?

I m in brampton

Application submitted for the 5 adult(family)

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
"In Process" depends on each Case Processing Office and their backlog. These days Calgary office is working fast and that's why they start working on applications sooner than other offices. Look at the March sheet and you can see a lot of Calgary applications at the top of the list and many of them already with decision made status. It means processing time in Calgary office is 6 month!
Yes I noticed Calgary is fast. Just wasn't sure if you had requested urgent processing
The fact that Calgary has started means the process is starting for June
We are one of the longest processing areas.
Don't expect completion until March or April

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Hi.
I sent my application on june 15. And still didnt hear any update on my application. How long it gonna take to get the 1st response?

I m in brampton

Application submitted for the 5 adult(family)
Don't see you on our spreadsheet for June.
Did you send in June? was it returned?
Check your spam folder in email
If not and assuming that all the rest is correct- phone them

OsamaKhan

Sep 19, 2019
Don't see you on our spreadsheet for June.
Did you send in June? was it returned?
Check your spam folder in email
If not and assuming that all the rest is correct- phone them
I just joint this forum. I am checking my mail and email daily also the spam folder. Nothing is there. I didnt even get the AOR yet.

reachssg

Jun 5, 2019
Yes I noticed Calgary is fast. Just wasn't sure if you had requested urgent processing
The fact that Calgary has started means the process is starting for June
We are one of the longest processing areas.
Don't expect completion until March or April
We have not requested urgent processing. Looks like the process for June has started. Good to know that processing for Calgary is fast.

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Did you guys get the study book Discover Canada mail to you after received the AOR email?
No if you were notified by email - then you get links to the study guide.
If you were notified by mail - then you get a study guide.
or - you can order one online.
(PS I like your crest - where is it from ?)

amyth_19

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Hey guys, just checked our app status: In process since Sept 19. Please update. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowisland