+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 citizenship applicants

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
Thank you.
Im always stress with all Government matters they are picky hahaha.

I will wait this week to see if anything happens.
Thank you for the reply.

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Thank you.
Im always stress with all Government matters they are picky hahaha.

I will wait this week to see if anything happens.
Thank you for the reply.
Most of the ones reporting receiving their AOR are for those received on Juine 3 to 5 so far. They are also mostly frrom Alberta and Southern Ontario. Your receipt date is June 7. I would suggest you are early next week onwards.

Last edited:

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
HI ALL
Since no one is maintaining the spreadsheet, I keep my own version to track progress based upon what is reported here. I also add the new registrants.
As of end of day today (Aug 19), 17% of those who have reported here have received their AOR. Most of the dates are from those applications received in the first week of June. There are about 10 more on the spreadsheet who have had their application receive in the first week of June. Let’s hope we hear from them soon.
Keep your updates coming here for the AOR and IP.
If past trends continue there is about a month wait till the IPs start to be issued.
Hi,
We made a new Spreadsheet from last week and all information added to this new sheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16jqxiOUfnA_ws3M_veGn8l2MRtfvWLIf5CXmbNoyxGc/edit#gid=1918124898

VPCanada

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Received my AOR this morning ..such a relief

Application received June 5th
AOR : Aug 20th
Single applicant
I added you to the new Spreadsheet. If you provide your location , Application sent date and physical presence , I will update them for you.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Hello All,

As a July applicant who is always on this site, I have taken it upon myself to duplicate the current sheet and maintain it (it is much easier to read and get the highlights). The following link has all the updated entries from Jan to Aug. Please request access if you want to manage the sheet for your month. Access will be given to a max of 5 people from each month with 3 of those individuals from the Scarborough/Vancouver areas as they have the longest processing times.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zzipOmbviuqAHg9Xzws0OQqRHqGdw10LwAItLuJR5XY/edit#gid=1316748968

As my month is July, I will be transferring ownership of the sheet to someone from subsequent months to establish continuity.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
HI ALL
Since no one is maintaining the spreadsheet, I keep my own version to track progress based upon what is reported here. I also add the new registrants.
As of end of day today (Aug 19), 17% of those who have reported here have received their AOR. Most of the dates are from those applications received in the first week of June. There are about 10 more on the spreadsheet who have had their application receive in the first week of June. Let’s hope we hear from them soon.
Keep your updates coming here for the AOR and IP.
If past trends continue there is about a month wait till the IPs start to be issued.
I just made a new sheet and you are welcome to request access in order to track applications for your month. Your regular updater might not be able to keep managing this month as he had to resubmit

Last edited:

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016

yrk@hotmail

Aug 20, 2019
Hello everyone!
Admin please add me to the spreadsheet.

App type: Family
sent: June 7
received June 10
physical presence days: 1105
AOR pending

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
I just made a new sheet and you are welcome to request access in order to track applications for your month. You regular updater might not be able to keep managing this month as he had to resubmit
Thank you for establishing a new sheet. yours is prettier than the one I made for myself EXCEPT Can you add back the Percent calculation so we can see progress? (Its a count of values to get a hidden total - the divided by count of all applicants. It applies to each column,) If you can add that then I don't mind being one of the updaters to the spreadsheet. I am in Victoria so likely even longer to process than Vancouver. Id need to know how to access the sheet and repost it. I can do JUNE applicants at least until March 31.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Thank you for establishing a new sheet. yours is prettier than the one I made for myself EXCEPT Can you add back the Percent calculation so we can see progress? (Its a count of values to get a hidden total - the divided by count of all applicants. It applies to each column,) If you can add that then I don't mind being one of the updaters to the spreadsheet. I am in Victoria so likely even longer to process than Vancouver. Id need to know how to access the sheet and repost it. I can do JUNE applicants at least until March 31.
Please request access so you can do this ninja stuff you are asking me to perform :)

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Please request access so you can do this ninja stuff you are asking me to perform :)
I think I figured it out. All done :). Thanks for catching that