+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 citizenship applicants

V.F.S

Oct 6, 2016
Hello. Please update my status.

Oath Letter: Jan 17th (received the email today but the letter is dated Jan 15th)
Oath Ceremony: Feb 29th

Apparently I will be celebrating my citizenship every 4 years because of the leap year. :D

Thank you people for sharing this journey! Hopefully we all become citizens soon.

Reactions: Fel2016

khaleesii

Jun 28, 2016
Hi everyone, I just got my ceremony letter today (I was getting a lil anxious waiting for it but glad it's finally here!)
Oath ceremony: March 3

Thank you! Hope everyone is getting some movement and good news on their applications too :)

Reactions: Fel2016

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Hello. Please update my status.

Oath Letter: Jan 17th (received the email today but the letter is dated Jan 15th)
Oath Ceremony: Feb 29th

Apparently I will be celebrating my citizenship every 4 years because of the leap year. :D

Thank you people for sharing this journey! Hopefully we all become citizens soon.
Congrats !!! and Best Wishes to the new Canadian

Reactions: V.F.S

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Hi everyone, I just got my ceremony letter today (I was getting a lil anxious waiting for it but glad it's finally here!)
Oath ceremony: March 3

Thank you! Hope everyone is getting some movement and good news on their applications too :)
Congrats to the New Canadian

Application2019

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hi,
My AOR 16 Aug 2019 and process in 2nd Oct in Montreal.
Still waiting for test invitation.
Anyone has the same dates for applied in Montreal and and waiting for test?
Please share the information and when the test date is probably come?
Thanks

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Hi,
My AOR 16 Aug 2019 and process in 2nd Oct in Montreal.
Still waiting for test invitation.
Anyone has the same dates for applied in Montreal and and waiting for test?
Please share the information and when the test date is probably come?
Thanks
Test dates vary by applicant. It can be anywhere from 60 days to one year. It depends upon your particular application, who is assigned your case, and workloads. Many applicants wait for almost a year and some longer till their test from date of application. I spoke to IRCC last week on this topic. There is NOTHING one can do to speed the process. Just check your email, your spam, junk and the eCADS. Once you are close to May, June applicants might want to contact IRCC if they have not heard about a test date as the target completion is 12 months.

SpringLanding

Feb 27, 2016
Test Completed - Passed

App Type : Single
Days: 1123
Application sent : June 2nd, 2019
Application received : June 6th, 2019
AOR: August 16, 2019
Started Processing: Oct 1st, 2019
FP Request - October 30th 2019
FP Completed - October 31st 2019
Test Invite: December 13th 2019
Test Date: January 10th 2020
DM: January 11th 2020
Oath Invite: TBD
Oath Ceremony: TBD

Reactions: batterypk1

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Status change to Decision Made , i pass the test on Jan 10th score was 19/20 , No update about Oath yet , officer said it should be some time in March

Reactions: batterypk1

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
Hi everyone,

I just want to share to all of you that I have passed my citizenship test this morning. Yaayyyyy

I am also adding that I am in the middle of changing my name, my last name and they said it is okay just send a copy of the change name certificate to their office or to the web form and it should be fine.

Good luck to all of us. It is indeed a great feeling knowing that the test is finally done.

Thank you for all the info and guidance from this forum it indeed helped me a lot and learned a lot to my journey to my Canadian dream.

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys

I have a couple of questions:

1. On ecas it says they sent me a discover Canada handbook which I never got and I wasn’t too bothered since I prefer the PDF version anyways; now I’m worried if any other communications came via regular mail ? Test invite? But ecas still says in process

2. maybe I’m thinking ahead but how do I apply for dual citizenship from the Canadian side? I’ve talked to immigration and emigration in my home country and they said once I have my Canadian citizenship I have to pay and apply for dual citizenship status. Do I need to do the same in Canada?
Thanks