Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Hi All,
I called CIC last Friday, the officer told me that my everything is passed and a decision will be made the following week and instruction for confirming PR will be sent out too.
I haven't received anything till today so I called and the other officer told me that I shouldn't expecting anything until December because that is the deadline. She apologized as her coworker had given out wrong information. the profile is still processing.
I am now confused.
Has anyone been in the same situation?

My AOR is June 3, 2019, VO is NovaScotia , MED is August 22, 2019.

Thanks for all response!
first officer was right,,, she/he accidentally told you which they try to hide when its on end... you will be getting soon

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Hi All,
I called CIC last Friday, the officer told me that my everything is passed and a decision will be made the following week and instruction for confirming PR will be sent out too.
I haven't received anything till today so I called and the other officer told me that I shouldn't expecting anything until December because that is the deadline. She apologized as her coworker had given out wrong information. the profile is still processing.
I am now confused.
Has anyone been in the same situation?

My AOR is June 3, 2019, VO is NovaScotia , MED is August 22, 2019.

Thanks for all response!
@aue16 finally someone came up with good news

Reactions: e-16

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Hi, I am a CEC inland applicant. have applied for my PR application (AOR date July 14). My work permit will expire on 30th Nov 2019 and I have booked my tickets for 29th Nov back to my home country. If I receive a PPR request in December 2019 then can I send my passport from India? My visa office is Sidney, Nova Scotia

Prateek1193

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Nope I was not asked for PCC. I guess its case by case so it depends.
I see, perhaps it also depends on the applicants home country? Sometimes these checks take a lot longer. Glad to see that they don’t always ask for it. Thanks

Reactions: 9191

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hello guys got the golden email today
Below is my timeline. Hope it helps someone

ITA: 12th June, 2019

Applied: 22nd June, 2019

AOR: 22nd June, 2019

Medical Passed: 30th July, 2019

Profile Updated Email: 31st July, 2019

Ghost Update: 30th August, 2019

Ghost Update: 26th September, 2019

1. PPR Email:4th October, 2019
Hi Thanks for sharing your timeline... Can you also let me know in the 1st & 2nd Ghost Updates... what is that you saw updated... This will help me to understand the process, Thanks

Star Member
May 2, 2015
Hi Thanks for sharing your timeline... Can you also let me know in the 1st & 2nd Ghost Updates... what is that you saw updated... This will help me to understand the process, Thanks
The first update was for my eligibility changing to recommended pass and Criminality changing to passed.

Second ghost update was for Eligibility changing to pass and Security changing to passed.
Hope this helps.

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
The first update was for my eligibility changing to recommended pass and Criminality changing to passed.

Second ghost update was for Eligibility changing to pass and Security changing to passed.
Hope this helps.
Yes... Thanks !

MiaMiao

Jun 26, 2019
17th June: AOR
23rd July: MED passed
BG: in processing (ip2) "we are process……"

update: got a ghost update and nothing changed in my account. the BG still shows "we are processing…" is this ghost update #3, the final ghost update? anyone knows?

Reactions: zzsnow7878

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
17th June: AOR
23rd July: MED passed
BG: in processing (ip2) "we are process……"

update: got a ghost update and nothing changed in my account. the BG still shows "we are processing…" is this ghost update #3, the final ghost update? anyone knows?
Hi Mia, I am also exactly in the same status... same timelines... the automatic change to "we are processing...." from "not required" when did this change... also did they ask for RCMP clearance for your

MiaMiao

Jun 26, 2019
Hi Mia, I am also exactly in the same status... same timelines... the automatic change to "we are processing...." from "not required" when did this change... also did they ask for RCMP clearance for your
no additional documents requested so far, no RCMP request.

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
no additional documents requested so far, no RCMP request.
ok understand... when you opened the account did it say UPDATE... also on the top has the message changed from "you may not hear from us for a little while.... closer to you estimated date" to "make sure you read your messages and take actions when we ask you to. this will help the application to move along" for me it happened at 14th weeks remaining for few other it happened at 13th week

MiaMiao

Jun 26, 2019
ok understand... when you opened the account did it say UPDATE... also on the top has the message changed from "you may not hear from us for a little while.... closer to you estimated date" to "make sure you read your messages and take actions when we ask you to. this will help the application to move along" for me it happened at 14th weeks remaining for few other it happened at 13th week
yes, when I opened the account, it says UPDATE but nothing changed.
Also, changed to "make sure you read your messages and take actions when we ask you to. this will help the application to move along" when 13 or 12 weeks.

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
yes, when I opened the account, it says UPDATE but nothing changed.
Also, changed to "make sure you read your messages and take actions when we ask you to. this will help the application to move along" when 13 or 12 weeks.
Then nothing to worry... there is some movement... what I hear from the forums is that there is a backlog due to additional invitations this year and the different officers and offices work at their own pace... there is no set rule in progression... few who have had AOR in July have already got it... it all depends on the Visa office and the officers progress

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
CEC Inland
AOR - July 15, 2019
MEP - August 14, 2019
BIL Request for Spouse - August 14, 2019
Biometrics Completed for Spouse - August 15, 2019
Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Reviewing - In progress
Security - Not Started
Ghost Update - Not yet.

Does anyone know about how long it will take for PPR?

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
CEC Inland
AOR - July 15, 2019
MEP - August 14, 2019
BIL Request for Spouse - August 14, 2019
Biometrics Completed for Spouse - August 15, 2019
Criminality - Passed
Eligibility - Reviewing - In progress
Security - Not Started
Ghost Update - Not yet.

Does anyone know about how long it will take for PPR?
Hi Manan, how do you know criminality passed when security has not started yet... now a days its taking at least 4 months from AOR