June 2019 AOR cases

aue16

Sep 22, 2019
Hi everyone,

CEC Inland ON, +1 dependent
ITA: May 1st, 2019
AOR: June 9th, 2019
Medical: July 14th, 2019

I called them on Sept 18th. They said that criminal check passed, eligibility in progress (assigned to senior officer), security not started.
BG check status on my online account says 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'
Am I at IP2? Anyone in similar situation?

ahmtanvi

Jun 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

I called them on Sept 18th. They said that criminal check passed, eligibility in progress (assigned to senior officer), security not started.
BG check status on my online account says 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'
Yes

rianlins

Sep 24, 2019
Toronto
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2019
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
CEC inland + 1 dependent spouse

April 17th - ITA CRS 454 - CLB 8 + 2 years of CE
June 13th - AOR I didn't have 2 years of CE at the time of the ITA, but I decided to apply only after I've completed the days
July 18th - MEP
September 23rd - PPR No additional documents or RCMP requested.
VO Edmonton

Last edited:
Reactions: joanexa

Knowledgeseeker01

Jan 25, 2019
Update on my Profile,
MEP: 16th July 2019
Biometric request letter for my spouse: 16th July 2019 (I am yet to receive the biometric request letter)
Update on my profile:
Landing Interview request email: 21st Sep 2019
Landing interview & COPR : 24th Sep 2019. Was informed that I will receive PR card in mail in 2 to 6 weeks.

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hi everyone,

Hi Any further update or development ! In the same status for me too

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hi everyone,

Hi any further update after this... I am also in a similar situation

aue16

Sep 22, 2019
Hi any further update after this... I am also in a similar situation
Hi,
After my comment above something happened today. I logged in to my online account and saw that the status changed to 'Application updated' but there was no actual update when I click on my application status. I think this is what they call the ghost update. Does it mean that golden email is on its way?

Thank you

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hi,
After my comment above something happened today. I logged in to my online account and saw that the status changed to 'Application updated' but there was no actual update when I click on my application status. I think this is what they call the ghost update. Does it mean that golden email is on its way?

Thank you
Hi Thanks for your reply... No first you will get passport request after that process then you will get the Final Mail of confirmation... Just check in the Application Status instead of "You may not hear from us for a little while etc" has it changed to "make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along" for me this happened... at the first glance everything looked ok, but on a closer look this was the change

cappyoh

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi Thanks for your reply... No first you will get passport request after that process then you will get the Final Mail of confirmation... Just check in the Application Status instead of "You may not hear from us for a little while etc" has it changed to "make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along" for me this happened... at the first glance everything looked ok, but on a closer look this was the change
my message changed to the one you mentioned on friday. Is it a good sign?

Nsidhu

Apr 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Yea i got this changed today as well...