+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 Study Permit Applicants: Gather Here!

rushcrush

Jul 14, 2018
Clg ?? Nd bands ??
Salary slips laiya c ??
75% in bachelors. No gaps. University application. IELTS 7.5 overall with no less than 7 individually. Salary slips and work experience certificates, of all 3 companies and law firms, income tax returns of last 3 years, 6 months savings bank account statements, fixed deposits, education loan and post office MIS for proof of funds.

talluncle

Jul 15, 2018
Received visa today after 8 weeks of waiting. Applied online on June 7.Approved on August 3.
Congratulations. I have applied 9th june online, since that time no update. where did you applied from? did you have any status change on review of eligibility during the period?

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Congratulations. I have applied 9th june online, since that time no update. where did you applied from? did you have any status change on review of eligibility during the period?
I applied from Nepal. My eligibility review started on June 15 and medical got cleared on July 20 (yeah, it took 45 days in between).

M.Rose

May 20, 2018
Applied online on June 6th from India with upfront medical, university.
No change in application, not even medical passed or not.
Eligibility Review - In process. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Same boat as you, any update? Even on medicals?

MrBoombastic

Jun 14, 2018
Same boat as you, any update? Even on medicals?
Hey,

Yeah. My visa was approved on 24th July. Medical were updated on 16th June. Same day eligibility changed to under review and visa was approved on 24th July.

Hope yours gets approved soon

M.Rose

May 20, 2018
Hey,

Yeah. My visa was approved on 24th July. Medical were updated on 16th June. Same day eligibility changed to under review and visa was approved on 24th July.

Hope yours gets approved soon
The Nairobi VO is the slowest and most unresponsive . Reaching them is also an issue I called the VFS office in Nairobi and they said they can only help if I did paper application for online I have to speak to the embassy.

Their calls never get responded, very frustrating. I just need any kind of response whether negative or positive.

M.Rose

May 20, 2018
The Nairobi VO is the slowest and most unresponsive . Reaching them is also an issue I called the VFS office in Nairobi and they said they can only help if I did paper application for online I have to speak to the embassy.

Their calls never get responded, very frustrating. I just need any kind of response whether negative or positive.
What frustrates me the most is the fact that my program runs yearly so incase I don't get visa in three weeks means I'll wait till next year or apply for a different course beginning January, 2018 which will be expensive as I have paid some fees already.