+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 Study Permit Applicants: Gather Here!

Mon19

Apr 15, 2018
I applied on 25 Jun and received acknowledgment on 23 Jul. Medicals got cleared today. My appl status is still showing as submitted. How much time would it take to get final decision.

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Hey wen i went to by profiled it showed updated and wen I clicked the application it doesn't show anythg it's the same thg? Y is tat?

SneheelB7

Jul 19, 2018
Hi folks. First time posting here but I received my student visa on Saturday night: 28th July 2018 at roughly 9pm IST. I had applied on the 30th of June.

Things did not move at all until the last day: Passed my medicals Saturday morning and later got the passport request.

Other details:
- Have an active PR VISA application under the dual Intent provision. Applied on the 2nd June 2018 with MEP and is in the IP1 Stage.
- Had attached my flight tickets to Toronto in my Letter of Explanation and that might have helped speed up my application love faster as I am scheduled to leave on the 15th of August. I don't now.
- Had made just one call to CIC agent to get a status update and had gotten to know that it's in the NDVO.
- Submitted my passport at the Hyderabad VFS application Center today (30th July) and they've said that minimum five business days is when I might receive my stamped passport.

Question to the forum:
- what if I get a PPR for PR VISA in the next month and I'm not in India. Should I notify the CIC about this student visa development?

Appreciate any answers from the collective experiences here. Thanks in advance. :)

Reactions: njas

Deep1998

Jul 12, 2018
Applied on june 5 via chd vfs file forwarded to delhi next day. Not linked file with cic. No response till now, when can i expect a reply