+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 Outland Spousal Sponsorship

MuhibPeerzada

May 15, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am in desperate need of help. I submitted my Outland Sponsorship File o. June 15 2018 to Cpc mississauga as that was the address on the checklist now on the CIC website it says that the outland sponsorship applications to be mailed to Nova Scotia CPC.

It has been almost a month since my package got delivered and signed by R.Mahmud but i have not received any application number. I tried calling CIC but they did not answer can someone please help what should i do? All i have is the tracking number from Canada post.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
if your application package is not returned and likely sent internally to NS.....you should expect acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) within 6 to 8 weeks.

Last edited:

MuhibPeerzada

May 15, 2018
Thanks a lot! What if i don't receive by the end of this month, is there a way to contact CIC i tried calling but after the automated system line just drops.

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
just wait to see if the application package will be returned or not returned........if your application package is not returned and sent internally to NS.....you should expect acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) within 6 to 8 weeks.

IRCC telephone 1-888-242-2100, from within Canada only

Awy

Dec 5, 2018
Thanks a lot! What if i don't receive by the end of this month, is there a way to contact CIC i tried calling but after the automated system line just drops.
Hello im wondering where are u at
With ur application now .. cuz i sent mine on june 20th .2018

MuhibPeerzada

May 15, 2018
Hello im wondering where are u at
With ur application now .. cuz i sent mine on june 20th .2018
Hi Awy, My file got approved in October 2018 and my wife landed here on November 8. The process was fairly smooth after i received the first AOR. what is your application status?

Reactions: Awy

Awy

Dec 5, 2018
Hi Awy, My file got approved in October 2018 and my wife landed here on November 8. The process was fairly smooth after i received the first AOR. what is your application status?
Oh wow congratulations
Mine got approved on October 2018 as well ..
And on December 4th my husband’s application was transferred and started processing in Los Angeles visa office ..
and we haven’t heard from them since then

jkcivil26

Star Member
May 6, 2015
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
02-11-2018
AOR Received.
20-12-2018
File Transfer...
04-01-2019
Med's Request
16-04-2019
Hi,

I am a November outland applicant applying for spousal sponsorship to sponsor my wife who is in India, I have submitted My Application on Nov 5th 2018, below is my timeline,

Application received: Nov 5
Received AOR1 : Dec 20
Sponsorship approval : Dec 21
File transfer to NDVO: Jan 4

I had the following queries regarding my application. If anybody had a similar situation or have any information regarding these , it will be very helpful if you can please share it,

1. My wife is pregnant( which I have mentioned in the application), the delivery date is in May , So once the baby is born, can add the baby also as part of the same application.

2. My has wife has recently moved to a new house in India. We have sold the old house. But in all her documents, passport etc has the old address in it. Should I or should I not update CIC regarding this?

Thanks in Advance.

Kaur Gurpreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS transfer to New Delhi may 11,2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 02, 2016
Nomination.....
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
IELTS Request
Attached
File Transfer...
May 11, 2016
Med's Request
March 3, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 11, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr07,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar31,2017
LANDED..........
May 05,2017
Hi,

I am a November outland applicant applying for spousal sponsorship to sponsor my wife who is in India, I have submitted My Application on Nov 5th 2018, below is my timeline,

Application received: Nov 5
Received AOR1 : Dec 20
Sponsorship approval : Dec 21
File transfer to NDVO: Jan 4

I had the following queries regarding my application. If anybody had a similar situation or have any information regarding these , it will be very helpful if you can please share it,

1. My wife is pregnant( which I have mentioned in the application), the delivery date is in May , So once the baby is born, can add the baby also as part of the same application.

2. My has wife has recently moved to a new house in India. We have sold the old house. But in all her documents, passport etc has the old address in it. Should I or should I not update CIC regarding this?

Thanks in Advance.
1. yes you can add the baby when born.
2. you should update about the mailing and current resident address, send CIC Webform about change in the address.