+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Jaspreet123jagdev

Apr 5, 2019
Like I said very rarely is that a negative outcome and IRCC gives 30 days with a PFL if they planned to reject your application so in your case consider it approved. PPR is the final confirmation of approval. Only stamping and COPR left after that
Thanks very much for making me understand.

Qaiser Ahmed

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Like I said very rarely is that a negative outcome and IRCC gives 30 days with a PFL if they planned to reject your application so in your case consider it approved. PPR is the final confirmation of approval. Only stamping and COPR left after that
I am June applicant
Only medical pass
Security eligibility and criminality not started
What is mean

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
I have heared dat once u made an account on gckey then u can not get anyb update online
Where have you heard that from? GCkey and ECAS are two separate online tools to keep track of your application. GCKey gives detailed view of the Principal Applicant’s side of processing. ECAS shows both the sponsor and Principal Applicant’s side of processing (a little less detailed than GCkey). No connection whatsoever with what you said.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
I am June applicant
Only medical pass
Security eligibility and criminality not started
What is mean
That means they have not started your Principal Applicant’s background check which has security and criminality and not started your PA’s eligibility which is checking whether your relationship is genuine or not.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Where have you heard that from? GCkey and ECAS are two separate online tools to keep track of your application. GCKey gives detailed view of the Principal Applicant’s side of processing. ECAS shows both the sponsor and Principal Applicant’s side of processing (a little less detailed than GCkey). No connection whatsoever with what you said.
I agree

Reactions: Krissh2179