+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Jaspreet123jagdev

Apr 5, 2019
Hello Everyone,
My file was received on june 6,2018.
When I call then it says background check in process. This message is since January,2019. As it says they started processing in November 13,2018. I am worried why it’s taking so long to process bgc. Please help or give me your reviews if anyone knows what’s going on. Thanks

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Hello Everyone,
My file was received on june 6,2018.
When I call then it says background check in process. This message is since January,2019. As it says they started processing in November 13,2018. I am worried why it’s taking so long to process bgc. Please help or give me your reviews if anyone knows what’s going on. Thanks
Is your file transferred to NDVO? Can you please share your timeline?

Qaiser Ahmed

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
hello all,
I have sponsored my wife on June 13, 2018.

Here is the current status from online tool:
Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The medical was received on December 24th, 2018. After that no email or communication. I am bit worried.
ANYONE IN THE SAME BOAT???
OR ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thanks//
Yes sam
hello all,
I have sponsored my wife on June 13, 2018.

Here is the current status from online tool:
Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The medical was received on December 24th, 2018. After that no email or communication. I am bit worried.
ANYONE IN THE SAME BOAT???
OR ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thanks//
Yes same issue

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
June 27, 2018 and no updates since January 2019. File is in Mexico. A friend of mine got her pre arrival with 11 months, so 12 months is the mark for ppl with applications in Mexico (unless that they transfer your file to the PA visa office and require an interview)

Reactions: OutlandeuropePa

Enxhi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
PR spouse Outland
- file received on june 26th, 2018
- medical done in sep and passed
- file sent to Rome , italy
- they started processing application on October 26th, 2018.

nothing after that.. is anyone waiting here from Rome, Italy as well???
Me too:confused:
My application was transferred on Feb.