Dec 21 Medical done
January 7 Medical passed
Nov 14 eCAS showed started processing
April 16 BGC started
April 17 Pre-arrival
April 17 DM
Apr 1 PPR email
Apr 18 Passport submitted to VFS

I pray for everyone waiting this long to keep praying to get there PPR. Patience is the KEY

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
Spouse PR Application:
July 3 Intake
Oct 23 AOR 1
Oct 23 SA
Dec 19 MR
Dec 21 Medical done
January 7 Medical passed
Nov 14 eCAS showed started processing
April 16 BGC started
April 17 Pre-arrival
April 17 DM
Apr 1 PPR email
Apr 18 Passport submitted to VFS

I pray for everyone waiting this long to keep praying to get there PPR. Patience is the KEY
CONGRATS!!
The climax seems super fast...

Gulzaraman

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
PR spouse Outland
- file received on june 26th, 2018
- medical done in sep and passed
- file sent to Rome , italy
- they started processing application on October 26th, 2018.

nothing after that.. is anyone waiting here from Rome, Italy as well???

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hi Folks, Need urgent help my wife is landing tonight.
Her place of birth in Passport is "Sagar, Madhya Pradesh" but in COPR is written as "Sagar Madhy". Is that due to limited space? is it an issue, does she have to notify it to the office while landing?

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hi Folks, Need urgent help my wife is landing tonight.
Her place of birth in Passport is "Sagar, Madhya Pradesh" but in COPR is written as "Sagar Madhy". Is that due to limited space? is it an issue, does she have to notify it to the office while landing?
My advice: If they don't ask about it, let her NOT point to it. From my experience, IRCC sometimes intentionally leaves errors on COPR. Since this is not her fault, let her tell them about the error (if they ask).

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
My advice: If they don't ask about it, let her NOT point to it. From my experience, IRCC sometimes intentionally leaves errors on COPR. Since this is not her fault, let her tell them about the error (if they ask).
Thanks,
Sorry but didn't get intentionally leaves error? I know the officer will ask is everything okay in the COPR. At that time she should say yes? Do you think officer can also find it out as they compare the COPR details with Passport?

Thanks

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Did anyone from June applicants received interview calls from Sydney Australia office today? My husband got an email that interview is required, but haven't scheduled a date yet, Should I be worried? I know him over 10 years but most of our relationship was long distance, how can he prepare? What would they need?

Please help with any information anyone might have about interview!

Thanls

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Did anyone from June applicants received interview calls from Sydney Australia office today? My husband got an email that interview is required, but haven't scheduled a date yet, Should I be worried? I know him over 10 years but most of our relationship was long distance, how can he prepare? What would they need?

Please help with any information anyone might have about interview!

Thanls
Did ur bgc started?