+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

ms87

Apr 1, 2018
Finally received COPR! Application from Finland, so we were processed by London VO.

Process went smoothly, no requests for additional information or forms, just updates at each stage (AOR1, SA, AOR2, DM, COPR). Glad it didn't take any longer, the wait is agonizing.

Ahmed112

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Finally received COPR! Application from Finland, so we were processed by London VO.

Process went smoothly, no requests for additional information or forms, just updates at each stage (AOR1, SA, AOR2, DM, COPR). Glad it didn't take any longer, the wait is agonizing.

CONGRATS

cua11

Oct 13, 2018

Congratulations. Was there no Pre arrival or BGC, PPR? Yours is pretty straight.

Reactions: ds88

ms87

Apr 1, 2018
Congratulations. Was there no Pre arrival or BGC, PPR? Yours is pretty straight.
I did receive a Pre-Service email but no update about BGC (this I noticed while doing my daily login to GCKey). No PPR because we are from visa exempt country.

Reactions: ds88

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
hello all,
I have sponsored my wife on June 13, 2018.

Here is the current status from online tool:
Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The medical was received on December 24th, 2018. After that no email or communication. I am bit worried.
ANYONE IN THE SAME BOAT???
OR ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thanks//

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

lucifer_2510

May 27, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
Kolkata
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Medical Upfront
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
01-08-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
11-07-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
Hey Y'all.

Can anyone give me a list of documents required for spousal sponsorship application? Like not the forms, but the actual documents required from your spouse.

We are applying from India. I am PR in Canada currently and she is in India.

For proof of relationship, What do you need apart from marriage certificate?

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Same boat, after August nothing happened! Bgc haanha started yet! June 11applicant, almost 10 months!

hello all,
I have sponsored my wife on June 13, 2018.

Here is the current status from online tool:
Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

The medical was received on December 24th, 2018. After that no email or communication. I am bit worried.
ANYONE IN THE SAME BOAT???
OR ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thanks//

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
Same boat, after August nothing happened! Bgc haanha started yet! June 11applicant, almost 10 months!
Spouse sponsor status:
Application submitted: 13 June, 2018
Processing started: 19 July, 2018
AOR1 received: 30 July, 2018
SA received: 9 Nov, 2018
Medical request: 19th Dec
Medical received: 24th Dec
After that nothing.........................

(ATIP) Online Request query is helpful? I mean will it be wise to use this service at this point?

Reactions: Nom1977

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Spouse sponsor status:

(ATIP) Online Request query is helpful? I mean will it be wise to use this service at this point?
Same here no response yet after file moved to vo in jan

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Spouse sponsor status:

I did, I got gcms notes 2 weeks ago, 52 pages of useless document, file transferred from here to there to there and so on! No updates, nothing started, after SA approval, nothing happened!

June 11 applicant
SA August 17
Medical request 20 Aug
File transferred to Mississauga 29 Aug(nothing happened in Mississauga)
Medical passed September 29
File transferred to Sydney Australia (local vo) January 3.

That's it, gcms has everything blank! 52 pages of frustration.

Reactions: dorkismalorkis

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I did, I got gcms notes 2 weeks ago, 52 pages of useless document, file transferred from here to there to there and so on! No updates, nothing started, after SA approval, nothing happened!

June 11 applicant
SA August 17
Medical request 20 Aug

Sydney AUS. was 1 of the fastest V.Office in the world before they equalized processing times for all countries. In your case more time is taken by Missi... Now it depends what they have to check and remarks went with the file. Eventually file had to be sent to Applicant's country. So it could be v good sign as well. :)

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC

June 11 applicant
SA August 17
Medical request 20 Aug

I was planning for GCMS notes. But seems like that will be a waste of time.
This is really frustrating!!!!!
Some files are moving with lightning speed and some unlucky like us waiting n waiting with lots of frustration.
This is simply not acceptable but we are so helpless to do anything except waiting :-(

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I was planning for GCMS notes. But seems like that will be a waste of time.
This is really frustrating!!!!!
Some files are moving with lightning speed and some unlucky like us waiting n waiting with lots of frustration.
This is simply not acceptable but we are so helpless to do anything except waiting :-(
GCMS notes are more helpful when they ask for an interview or file has reached over 10-12 months life