2018-08-02
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
12-12-2018
Med's Done....
01-01-2019
Thats great
I dont have access to my GcKey because i have a lawyer, but I called the CIC phone number and it says "les résultats sont favorables" aussi :) :)
So we're on the same boat!!
Congratulations! We are going to Québec, so we have another step (CSQ) and more time to wait.

Reactions: Eida

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hungvangg, I was wondering what step your application is on? My husband is also from Vietnam and we are currently working on his PR.

Application received on July 4th, 2018
AOR2: Nov 16
Application started processing: Nov 15
Medical request: Dec 6
Pre-arrival email : Dec 7
Medical completed : Dec 12
Medical passed: 19 ( on CIC)
Medical results have been received on ECAS: Dec 19th
BGC has been in processing for months now.

And have heard nothing since. It has only been 2 weeks since it has passed but I was wondering if you have any news on yours?
wow, your application is pretty fast than mine. My wife have passed medical exam on Sept 5th and BGC hasnt started yet. Hopefully, I am getting PPR this month or next month.

Vivitty

Dec 13, 2018
wow, your application is pretty fast than mine. My wife have passed medical exam on Sept 5th and BGC hasnt started yet. Hopefully, I am getting PPR this month or next month.
My husbands criminal record check was sent in with our application. Maybe that’s why it started right away? I’m hoping to hear from them for PPR in the next 2 months as well. When I emailed the Singapore VO, they told me it needs to go through a final review by the visa officer and then we should hear from them within the next 60 days. Hopefully you get your PPR soon!

Reactions: hungvangg

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husbands criminal record check was sent in with our application. Maybe that’s why it started right away? I’m hoping to hear from them for PPR in the next 2 months as well. When I emailed the Singapore VO, they told me it needs to go through a final review by the visa officer and then we should hear from them within the next 60 days. Hopefully you get your PPR soon!
We also sent criminal record along with application, and we are really not in rush since my wife has something to do over there in couple months . I hope you get ppr soon and happy new year !!

Reactions: lucky1990

lilly156

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
03-04-2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
17-05-2018
I checked ECAS it only says medical test recieved. Called the number on website and it tills me medical pass but no update on ecas.
App is now in mexico from Sydney. Hoping to get PPR soon
ECAS does not indicate when you pass your medical, it only says medical received, if you called and its passed you are good.

Leos

Apr 9, 2015
Guys just wondering if anybody around AOR2-Sep 20 New Delhi applicants here. Just wondering how long does it take, I have like no updates after Sep.20. Thanks

Tygerr

Aug 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
***** After passing the medical exam, yesterday I received an email for the file transfer to CPC Mississauga. I don't know what that means cause my spouse lives in India. I thought the file would be transferred to new delhi.

Anyone who knows something about this please respond.

Reactions: Lucky713

Ajay1972

Nov 19, 2018
***** After passing the medical exam, yesterday I received an email for the file transfer to CPC Mississauga. I don't know what that means cause my spouse lives in India. I thought the file would be transferred to new delhi.

It gets transferred to Mississauga first cause they are finalizing their checks. If they think that there is further investigation required, they will then send it to Delhi after that. There's a small chance that your spouse could have everything done from Mississauga. Mine got transferred to Delhi...now waiting for the background check to be started.

Tygerr

Aug 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
It gets transferred to Mississauga first cause they are finalizing their checks. If they think that there is further investigation required, they will then send it to Delhi after that. There's a small chance that your spouse could have everything done from Mississauga. Mine got transferred to Delhi...now waiting for the background check to be started.
Alright thanks. So what do you think how much time till I get a passport request

Dhara Bhatt

Aug 29, 2018

In our case file was transferred to Mississauga. And it never transferred to NDVO. We got our passports request though...so cross the fingers for the best.

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada

My husband's file also got transferred to Mississauga back in August 29 after medical, I thought this was it, but no, after 4 months of no response from cic, no updates, finally on January 7th my husband's file got transferred to Sydney Australia where he's residing now, the background check hasn't started yet, seems like nothing happened in Mississauga for 4 long months, I don't know how long will it take for then to process as I am June 11 applicant and it has been 7 months already! I hope you get DM from Mississauga, the silence for four months was frystrfrust!