+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Norielle

Dec 3, 2018
Thank You so much! Do you have any idea how long it takes for the BGC? Because we received also an email indicating that our papers are in MVO already last Sept.20 2018? What's the next step that they gonna do? Any idea? Thank You.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Thank You so much! Do you have any idea how long it takes for the BGC? Because we received also an email indicating that our papers are in MVO already last Sept.20 2018? What's the next step that they gonna do? Any idea? Thank You.
That is something that varies a lot! My BGC is ongoing now for roughly three months... it is performed by a third-part, and then after they complete the BGC they will forward it to IRCC who is going to decide whether the PA will pass it or not. There ppl whose BGC took like 3 weeks, and there are cases that took more than 5 months to be finished.
My eligibility is also going on for almost 3 months, so at least you passed it already :) :)

Ajay1972

Nov 19, 2018
Hey guys...

Jun 29 - Application received
Sep 24 - AOR
Oct 29 - Request to pay fees
Oct 30 - Medical Request
Nov 5 - Medical Passed
Nov 5 - Sponsor eligibility successful
Nov 9 - Application moved to Mississauga (from Sydney NS)
Nov 22 - Additional documents requested (more wedding photos)
Nov 26 - Updated passport of PA requested (it expired back in July)
Nov 30 - Application moved to Delhi

Now waiting more...

Is anyone else in the same boat?

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Lucky you hahahaha
I sent them lots of webforms and they won't tell me where my application is. They ask for the PA to be the representative of the Sponsor and when my wife sent a webform they asked her to be my representative. :D that's a joke!!!
I gave up on that, so when we are in Canada next week we will call IRCC, to ask where is our process right now ahauahaha
How can PA be representative of the sponsor? Shouldn't it be the other way around? In our case, I am the sponsor and I am the representative of the PA, so I can send queries on her behalf.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
How can PA be representative of the sponsor? Shouldn't it be the other way around? In our case, I am the sponsor and I am the representative of the PA, so I can send queries on her behalf.
Don't ask me why... hahahaha.. I reaaally don't know. Regardless, now that my wife and I will be traveling to Canada, we can call IRCC and try to get more info about our process.

Reactions: stormbringer

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
same with us, after medical now 3 months no information / no updates / agent says same and i would recomend you to order gcms notes to get clear picture whats happening at backgroud
Thanks Preet for your eply.
May i know did you order GIC notes? if yes, What is the response?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hey guys...

Jun 29 - Application received
Sep 24 - AOR
Oct 29 - Request to pay fees
Oct 30 - Medical Request
Nov 5 - Medical Passed
Nov 5 - Sponsor eligibility successful
Nov 9 - Application moved to Mississauga (from Sydney NS)
Nov 22 - Additional documents requested (more wedding photos)
Nov 26 - Updated passport of PA requested (it expired back in July)
Nov 30 - Application moved to Delhi

Now waiting more...

Is anyone else in the same boat?
Transfer to MISSI>> was nice thing but now to same NDVO may take bit more time but looks like most checks were dome by MISSI... then some doubts to be asked from local VO or applicant , they had to move to NDVO. Happened to few members here. Nothing to worry or panic since Delhi had been very fast these few months. Take care. Enjoy Happy NEW YEAR

Reactions: Ajay1972

Aabdul

Dec 12, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We have received the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

Anyone on the same boat?

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
strange thing with me , we tried changing my sponsor address via web form , but PA who reside in UAE , his address got changed to canada address
we sent many web forms notifying this error and emails , and phone calls , but nothing is happening , hope this could not be the reson for my delays as after medical i dint got any of response from them GCMS notes says nothing

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We have received the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

Anyone on the same boat?
Exaclty like my GCKey. June 27th applicant.

trinirock

Star Member
May 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
8th March 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
AOR Received.
26th April 2018
File Transfer...
07th May 2018
Med's Request
10th August 2018
Med's Done....
25th August 2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th October 2018
VISA ISSUED...
12th November 2018
got you know some cases where after medical no updates from CIC ,
finally they got direct PPR and gc key got update after visa stamping , ateast 3-4 case came into notice like this , so relax guys hope to see positive response coming week. another thing if we dont get any response till 15 dec , we should hope to see later in 2019 as christmas leave will start after 15th and people will be on holiday mood .
After my husband medical was passed no updates for 2 months and then he received both Pre-arrival and Passport request on the same day! I know how it feels to start running out of patience... but stay positive everyone good news will come!!

Reactions: cua11 and Lobato

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
After my husband medical was passed no updates for 2 months and then he received both Pre-arrival and Passport request on the same day! I know how it feels to start running out of patience... but stay positive everyone good news will come!!
Greaaaat!!! Congrats! :) :D