+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
got you know some cases where after medical no updates from CIC ,
finally they got direct PPR and gc key got update after visa stamping , ateast 3-4 case came into notice like this , so relax guys hope to see positive response coming week. another thing if we dont get any response till 15 dec , we should hope to see later in 2019 as christmas leave will start after 15th and people will be on holiday mood .

Last edited:

Guitarlife

Feb 1, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys I am reading thru this link now and its really very discouraging for me, I am due to land in Calgary in February as a permanent resident and due to some circumstances I wont be getting married before I land which leaves me with the option of sponsoring a spouse. I think the process is too overwhelming and slow, I am beginning to think I may be better off finding a spouse inland in Canada. What do you guys think on the feasibility of this. I need good advise from people who have experience and understands what the options are, my problem with spousal sponsorship is the uncertainty and the slowness. Thank you very much for your time responding to me.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hi guys I am reading thru this link now and its really very discouraging for me, I am due to land in Calgary in February as a permanent resident and due to some circumstances I wont be getting married before I land which leaves me with the option of sponsoring a spouse. I think the process is too overwhelming and slow, I am beginning to think I may be better off finding a spouse inland in Canada. What do you guys think on the feasibility of this. I need good advise from people who have experience and understands what the options are, my problem with spousal sponsorship is the uncertainty and the slowness. Thank you very much for your time responding to me.
Hey, there;
I did not understand: You are looking to find a spouse in Canada and then applying for sponsorship? How did you get the permanent residency? Is someone sponsoring you or it was through EE/PNP?

I assume that you are considering applying for an "in Canada class" application to sponsor your spouse from the their country. The process can be fast but can also be pretty fast; it depends on existence of red flags and how well you can show the IRCC agents that you are in genuine relationship when you sent your application.

If this is not the case and if you have already PR and looking for a spouse in Canada, why are you worried about how slow the sponsorship process is? Both you and your spouse would be in Canada already.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
got you know some cases where after medical no updates from CIC ,
finally they got direct PPR and gc key got update after visa stamping , ateast 3-4 case came into notice like this , so relax guys hope to see positive response coming week. another thing if we dont get any response till 15 dec , we should hope to see later in 2019 as christmas leave will start after 15th and people will be on holiday mood .
Makes sense to me Thanks

Reactions: Preet_Singh

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Preet_Singh Thanks 4 likes, I am sure NDVO has a fixed quota which they have to clear up be4 NEW YEAR even X-MAS. Our application may not be part of that but ppl from MAY JUNE I am +ve they should pickup :)

Reactions: Ajay1972

Guitarlife

Feb 1, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey, there;
I did not understand: You are looking to find a spouse in Canada and then applying for sponsorship? How did you get the permanent residency? Is someone sponsoring you or it was through EE/PNP?

I assume that you are considering applying for an "in Canada class" application to sponsor your spouse from the their country. The process can be fast but can also be pretty fast; it depends on existence of red flags and how well you can show the IRCC agents that you are in genuine relationship when you sent your application.

If this is not the case and if you have already PR and looking for a spouse in Canada, why are you worried about how slow the sponsorship process is? Both you and your spouse would be in Canada already.
Thanks for responding to me, what I am saying is that , I already have the PR through express entry but I have not landed yet. Now I am worried about getting married and sponsoring my prospective wife. My concern is that if I land in Canada then get married to someone outland sponsoring the person will take sometime with the stress and uncertainties. I am asking those already in Canada and in the process of sponsorship what their suggestion is ? Do they think it is better to marry and sponsor someone from outland or the stress is too much and rather find a spouse inland. ?

Thank you for your time.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Thanks for responding to me, what I am saying is that , I already have the PR through express entry but I have not landed yet. Now I am worried about getting married and sponsoring my prospective wife. My concern is that if I land in Canada then get married to someone outland sponsoring the person will take sometime with the stress and uncertainties. I am asking those already in Canada and in the process of sponsorship what their suggestion is ? Do they think it is better to marry and sponsor someone from outland or the stress is too much and rather find a spouse inland. ?

Thank you for your time.
Well, if you're concerned about how tiresome, stressfull and long this process can be, and is not attached to your prospective wife, why not search for a Canadian/PR instead? It does not seem - at least for me - that you are really interested on bringing her with you, because if I was in your place, I do not have any doubts that I would apply to sponsor her, and do whatever I could do to have my wife with me. But this is just what I think, and I don't believe that anyone here will be able to help you with this decision.

Last edited:

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
@Guitarlife another thing in case you are looking to sponsor your future wife ,you get your landing formalities done and than get married ,
i would suggest after applying Visa , better stay some months together in home country which will definitely reduce stress and everyday opening GC key and checking app status what we all do whole day :)

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Guys its been more than 2 months since medical approved since then no file transfer email. This is July 3rd applicant. Do you think i should raise web form inquiry or contact to MP?

Do you think agent should be able to say if anything wrong with the application. We called 3 times and same response that application looks good no issue just wait!

Any advise will be very helpful!
I was in the same situation. I sent a web form request and got a reply in a few days stating that my file has been transferred to the local VO.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
I was in the same situation. I sent a web form request and got a reply in a few days stating that my file has been transferred to the local VO.
Lucky you hahahaha
I sent them lots of webforms and they won't tell me where my application is. They ask for the PA to be the representative of the Sponsor and when my wife sent a webform they asked her to be my representative. :D that's a joke!!!
I gave up on that, so when we are in Canada next week we will call IRCC, to ask where is our process right now ahauahaha

Last edited:

Norielle

Dec 3, 2018
Hello Everyone.
I have a question. I sponsored my husband and his from the Philippines last June 2018. And now we received pre-arrival services last October 3, 2018. My question is how long it takes for the PPR? Because it's been 2 months since we hear a update and until now we didn't hear anything. I'm just scared and stress. Help me . And advice? Thank you.

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Hello,

In ECAS, PA's "Your current home address" section is now not showing at all. It only shows "Your current mailing address". Is this normal?

Norielle

Dec 3, 2018
Hello @ UniqueCase.
Yeah. I think it's just normal. Because that's what also happened to my friend and now his husband is in Canada already. But you can also contact CIC to ask about it. Goodluck to your application.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hello Everyone.
I have a question. I sponsored my husband and his from the Philippines last June 2018. And now we received pre-arrival services last October 3, 2018. My question is how long it takes for the PPR? Because it's been 2 months since we hear a update and until now we didn't hear anything. I'm just scared and stress. Help me . And advice? Thank you.
It depends... there are some ppl here that waited a long time after receiving the pre-arrival services to get the PPR. Pre-arrival services indicates that you passed eligibility, and now I guess that there is just the BGC pending on your process :)