Med's Done....
17-07-2018
Passport Req..
24-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2019
LANDED..........
20-06-2019
June 7th applicant and got AOR 3 months ago.After that nothing. No SA and Medicals. Freaking out. :(. Should i apply for GCMS notes? I tried with the IRCC web form for like 4 times but it was of no use.
What’s the PA VO? Have you tried calling?

pappupilla

Jul 27, 2018
What’s the PA VO? Have you tried calling?
It's New Delhi. But the application is with CPC-M the last time i checked. I tried calling the CIC folk and everyone of those agents told me that it's in process and i have to wait. They cannot be more vague. I just applied for GCMS notes. Seems like i have to wait and waste one more month of precious time just to know what's going on.

june2018

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
01/06/2018
Doc's Request.
16-07-2018
AOR Received.
12-07-2018
File Transfer...
20-11-2018
Med's Request
16-07-2018
Med's Done....
17-07-2018
Passport Req..
24-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2019
LANDED..........
20-06-2019
It's New Delhi. But the application is with CPC-M the last time i checked. I tried calling the CIC folk and everyone of those agents told me that it's in process and i have to wait. They cannot be more vague. I just applied for GCMS notes. Seems like i have to wait and waste one more month of precious time just to know what's going on.
Yes it’s very frustrating! Well I hope your notes will give you more information. Keep us updated when you receive them. I am thinking of ordering mine now too.

PrincessCRV

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-05-2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
21-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2018
That is my GCKey right now:
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ECAS of my wife:
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXXXXXXXXXXXX on June 27, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on September 13, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on September 24, 2018 about the decision on your application.
EDIT: I called IRCC and the automated message states the same thing that my GCKey shows o_O
The line in ECAS that says they sent you correspondence about the decision would be the SA approval. Given your GCKey, you have obviously progressed past AOR as well. They are either backed up in sending communication out or they don't have your correct email. Make sure you check your spam folder as well. You are in good shape though. Things are progressing normally based on what I see here.

Reactions: Lobato

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
The line in ECAS that says they sent you correspondence about the decision would be the SA approval. Given your GCKey, you have obviously progressed past AOR as well. They are either backed up in sending communication out or they don't have your correct email. Make sure you check your spam folder as well. You are in good shape though. Things are progressing normally based on what I see here.
Thanks, @PrincessCRV :)
The only e-mail I received was when I linked my application to my GCKey. Nothing else. Sponsor didn't get nothing either, no AOR or SA, so my guess is that they are quite backed up in sending emails. The only thing that worries me a little bit is the fact that I didn't get MR so far, after 3 weeks since BGC started.

Another question: if the eligibility has already started, does it mean that they'd concluded the BGC or they can be performed separately?

Thank you!

PrincessCRV

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-05-2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
21-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2018
The only e-mail I received was when I linked my application to my GCKey. Nothing else. Sponsor didn't get nothing either, no AOR or SA, so my guess is that they are quite backed up in sending emails. The only thing that worries me a little bit is the fact that I didn't get MR so far, after 3 weeks since BGC started.

Another question: if the eligibility has already started, does it mean that they'd concluded the BGC or they can be performed separately?

Thank you!
I wouldn't worry. It seems as though everything is taking a more winding road with the switch to Sydney. I know it seems like it's taking a long time, but there are periods of weeks or months were you don't hear anything. That is normal, but frustrating. The background check and eligibility are separate, but not necessarily sequential. and often, they won't be updated until you receive the passport request. So just because nothing seems to be happening on the surface doesn't mean that your application isn't progressing. You should get the medical request soon, but remember that they don't like to perform it too early since it expires and also will affect how long you have to land. I've seen some people get the medical request right before they got PPR and the other steps were already completed, so just hang in there. Hope you hear something soon!

preetkhangura26

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi everyone

Finallly got good news passport dispatched at local VFS.PPR on 2nd Oct and PA submitted it to local VFS on 3rd Oct.Passport on its way.
Hoping the best for everyone out there waiting.I wish we all reunite with our loved ones very soon.

Thanks and wishing everyone good luck.

SGrewal99

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018

Thank you!
Hey,
Not to be rude, I just want to suggest that if you did make a copy of your application,check out if the email of your spouse is entered correctly. Sometimes they won't use it if they can't make out what it is.It happens. Try sending in a webform to make sure they have the correct email address on file. I say this because it happened for our pr card application. You know how Canada post autofills an address. They put a different address just by using that. Imagine my surprise when I saw it. I tried changing it in ecas, but after 10 business days nothing happened. Had to use webform to get it resolved. Wasn't even our mistake. So just might want to look into it.

Reactions: Lobato

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019
Hii ! We're in the same boat , 25 june
Aor 13 september
No update until now .. it's stressful and going so slow .. hope it's coming soon
good morning halfmoon12

no update yet & called CIC via hangouts app .. talked to an agent who wasnt accommodating & her voice was impolite in tone. lets not give up praying for & following up with our apps. we’ll see the light at the end of the tunnel

Reactions: HalfMoon12