+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

revinca

Aug 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am the principal applicant. My application received on June 29th and no response yet.
My husband called up the IRCC helpline a few times, they're saying my file was received on June 29th and is currently in the system but they don't have any other updates.

Can anyone guide me please?

Thanks

Dhara Bhatt

Aug 29, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am the principal applicant. My application received on June 29th and no response yet.
My husband called up the IRCC helpline a few times, they're saying my file was received on June 29th and is currently in the system but they don't have any other updates.

Thanks
I guess you will get AOR1 at any moment. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: revinca

KSINGHHH

Sep 5, 2018
We are in the same situation. I know, this is not reasonable. It is also nearly impossible to reach them on the phone. I will remember about this at the next elections.
THIS IS CRAZY INSANE MAN .... WE PAY ALL THE BLOODY TAXES AND THEY ARE FOCUSING ON REFUGEES IMMIGRATION .. NO OFFENSE BUT THIS IS VERY STUPID FOR TAX PAYING PEOPLE OF CANADA ..... THIS IS VERY UN REASONABLE ..... HOPE TO HEAR FROM THEM SOON

KSINGHHH

Sep 5, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Thanks
SAME HERE THEY SAID SAME THING TO ME AND I AM ALSO WAITING FOR RESOPONSE ....

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019
I just got the golden email, PPR

Here's my updated timeline:
App Filed: 6/12/2018
AOR1: 7/12/2018
SA Appr: 8/17/2018
Med Req: 8/21/2018
Med Req Done: 8/28/2018
File Transfer: 8/29/2018 CPC Mississuaga
Pre Arrival: 9/14/2018
DM in Ecas: 9/22/2018
PPR: 9/25/2018
PA is in Manila,Phils.
congrats ... happy for u .. God is good

Reactions: mrrudio

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Thanks
Just like me here too; June 27th applicant with no communication so far even though on ECAS is shown that a correspondence was sent to my wife regarding the decision made on her sponsoring application.

My ECAS is still:
1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 27, 2018.

And nothing else. I am starting to feel quite anxious about it.

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Hi all.

I got my AOR today with a file number. When I logged into eCAS, it says "Decision Made" for the sponsorship application and "In Process" for the principal applicant's application. Does this mean that both AOR1 and SA are done?

FYI, my application was received on June 28th.

Thanks!

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hi all.

I got my AOR today with a file number. When I logged into eCAS, it says "Decision Made" for the sponsorship application and "In Process" for the principal applicant's application. Does this mean that both AOR1 and SA are done?

FYI, my application was received on June 28th.

Thanks!
I would guess so :) Congrats!

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
I would guess so :) Congrats!
Thanks Lobato!

Hi all.

As I mentioned earlier, when I called IRCC, the nice lay said that applications received in the end of June and the beginning of July are delayed because they moved the processing centre from Mississauga to Sydney.

My application was received June 28th and I received my AOR today. So, I'm hoping others will also start receiving theirs very soon. Please do not forget to check your spam/junk mail folders along with your inbox.

Good luck!

Reactions: revinca and Lobato

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Thanks Lobato!

Hi all.

As I mentioned earlier, when I called IRCC, the nice lay said that applications received in the end of June and the beginning of July are delayed because they moved the processing centre from Mississauga to Sydney.

My application was received June 28th and I received my AOR today. So, I'm hoping others will also start receiving theirs very soon. Please do not forget to check your spam/junk mail folders along with your inbox.

Good luck!
Thanks for the warning, @stormbringer

What worries me is that I had my account linked to my application and it is said that my wife has got a correspondence regarding the DM of her sponsorship application. However we didn't get ANY emails from CPC-S. On GCKey my application is allegedly under background check and eligibility check, but once again no messages at all and it has been like that for almost 10 days now.

Any one can shed a light here?

Thanks guys!

acharyaa16

Sep 5, 2018
I received the medical request yesterday.
Here is my updated timeline.

App rec'd - June 27
AOR - Sep 19
SA - Sep 24
Medical request - Sep 25
PA is in India.

Are all files being transferred to Mississauga?

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Hello Everyone

I have just realized that the photographs submitted for my spouse are of the wrong dimensions.

Does someone know if I'll be asked to resubmit the photographs (mail/online) ? Or is the package returned for me to rectify it and resubmit ?

Thanks!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
THIS IS CRAZY INSANE MAN .... WE PAY ALL THE BLOODY TAXES AND THEY ARE FOCUSING ON REFUGEES IMMIGRATION .. NO OFFENSE BUT THIS IS VERY STUPID FOR TAX PAYING PEOPLE OF CANADA ..... THIS IS VERY UN REASONABLE ..... HOPE TO HEAR FROM THEM SOON
You're completely incorrect as refugees are processed by an entirely separate office.

Spousal sponsorship is very much a hurry up and wait game, it can be frustrating at times, but try to keep your patience - you'll need it.

Reactions: trinirock

Tave

Aug 28, 2018
You're completely incorrect as refugees are processed by an entirely separate office.

Spousal sponsorship is very much a hurry up and wait game, it can be frustrating at times, but try to keep your patience - you'll need it.
Please see:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/welcome-syrian-refugees/looking-future.html

"This required special measures including the reassignment of staff from other departments."

Our application used to be handled quickly in Mississanga then we got transfered to the slower sydney office. 1+1=2. I fully support the Syrian refugees. But I do believe it is the main reasons why our applications are delayed.