Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
How are you calling the IRCC number without an application number? The automatic line wants a number with letters, and I don't have that to press. I tried pressing 0 and it just told it wasnt an option.
Im so frustarted. We're a June 29 Sydney and nothing. Not one word
you can type in 0 a few times for your app number then say its correct then add your bday... i did it all the time!

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
you can type in 0 a few times for your app number then say its correct then add your bday... i did it all the time!
I did that and it wont send me to an agent, it just told me the call volume is high and thyre unable to verfiy me and to hang up or use the website.
This is making me even more frustated

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
How are you calling the IRCC number without an application number? The automatic line wants a number with letters, and I don't have that to press. I tried pressing 0 and it just told it wasnt an option.
Hi Lizwatts.

Select options 2, 1, 1 and then 0. You will probably get a message saying the queue is full. Try again and again till you get into the queue. I got into the queue after 3 days and had to hold for about 45 min to get someone on the call.

Good luck!

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
I did that and it wont send me to an agent, it just told me the call volume is high and thyre unable to verfiy me and to hang up or use the website.
This is making me even more frustated
when i was going through the process, if i called, i called 4-6 times until i was in successfully

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
because of course everything related to this is confusing and takes forever.
Guess I'll be calling daily on my lunch break, with the hope I get in.
Thanks for all the help! At least this board isnt frustating lol

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
because of course everything related to this is confusing and takes forever.
Guess I'll be calling daily on my lunch break, with the hope I get in.
Thanks for all the help! At least this board isnt frustating lol
Call at 7:55am EST and you will get through.

KSINGHHH

Sep 5, 2018
i am in same boat june 29th no word yet

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
try options 2 1 1 0
you will be directed to agent. i did it several times

samroro

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hey Samroro, Congratulations on your big achievement. As you already mention stamp in a passport has end date may i ask does the visa stamp also has starting date?
If yes is the starting date is the date your visa stamped? or starting date is the date you proposed that your wife will visit Canada in you visa application?

Thanks

Thanks! Start date is the day it was stamped . Trip date is in a couple of months .

Reactions: avanipatil

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hey guys

The ECAS of my wife changed its status to "we had sent a correspondence regarding the decision made on September 24th" or whatever. However my wife didn't get any e-mail from them. Just checked my GCKey and nothing has changed there.

The lines of my GCKey are like this:

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Should I be worried about it?

Thanks!

Last edited:

raechel303

Jun 5, 2018
Here's my timeline as an Outland application. I'm American and my husband is a Canadian Citizen. Just wondering if anyone knows what I can expect next? Do they usually send Sponsor an email with DM info?

Received: June 26th
AOR: Sept. 19th
Sponsor changed to DM: Sept. 25th (no email just update on ECAS)

GCKEY looks like this: (the background check just changed to "your application is in progress" today)
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents- We do not need additional documents.
Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks!

acharyaa16

Sep 5, 2018
Here's my timeline as an Outland application. I'm American and my husband is a Canadian Citizen. Just wondering if anyone knows what I can expect next? Do they usually send Sponsor an email with DM info?

GCKEY looks like this: (the background check just changed to "your application is in progress" today)
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results- You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks!
I think its different for everyone. This is probably the Sponsor Approval decision made. I cannot see anything on my ECAS, but yesterday i received my SA email.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015

Thanks!
I guess we are pretty much on the same boat here. My GCKey was exactly like this past week. I am a June 27 applicant. My wife is a Canadian citizen and just now we saw that there is another line on her ECAS saying that they have sent a correspondence for us - so far, we didn't get AOR1 nor SA.

raechel303

Jun 5, 2018
I guess we are pretty much on the same boat here. My GCKey was exactly like this past week. I am a June 27 applicant. My wife is a Canadian citizen and just now we saw that there is another line on her ECAS saying that they have sent a correspondence for us - so far, we didn't get AOR1 nor SA.
Interesting. So weird how some people get actual AOR and others just the updates on ECAS. Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: Lobato