+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
We're June 29th to Sydney and still waiting... im getting nervous, and so is my husband. This seems to be taking too long

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
I can understand. My application was received in Sydney on June 27th and no response yet. I guess the most we can do is wait.
its just so frustating to pay money, worry about getting things sent to the right place, and have NO confirmation that things are happening. I get that the AOR is supposed to be the "first" notification but it seems so strange to me that it's been 2 months and we have nothing aside from the Canada Post confirmation they delivered it.
Ugh

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
It is quite frustrating for sure; I am also a June 27th applicant and so far no comunication whatsoever... I guess it will still take longer since there are quite a lot of applicants from the 22th that didn't get AOR yet

the only thing to do is to wait and wait and wait... :(

Last edited:

hairydogg902

Aug 23, 2018
Mine delivered on the 25th and I still got nothing. Totally agreed that it’s so frustrated when we were charged for a full amount couple months ago but it takes them a long time to tell us “yes I got your package, it was delivered to the right place” just seems ridiculous to me.
They could of generate a generic email sent to us applicants saying they received the package then send out AOR after with case number. I think it will make most of the people here a little relieved and less crazy.

Tave

Aug 28, 2018
Mine delivered on the 25th and I still got nothing. Totally agreed that it’s so frustrated when we were charged for a full amount couple months ago but it takes them a long time to tell us “yes I got your package, it was delivered to the right place” just seems ridiculous to me.
They could of generate a generic email sent to us applicants saying they received the package then send out AOR after with case number. I think it will make most of the people here a little relieved and less crazy.
I suggest you call them, they should be able to provide you with a temporary file number if you give them your information. If they do provide you with a temporary file number, could you share when your information was entered in the system?

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Our application just got moved to Mississauga.
June 29 application. Aor and Medical E request received Sept 5.
What would normally be your local VO?? Or where is the PA from??

kashn

Sep 12, 2018
Hi all,
I have a questions. My spouse applied for PR in June. She received Med E request yesterday. She is currently visiting me (visitors visa, we are both in Canada). Does she need to fly back to her home country in order to get the exam done? or she can just do it in Canada? In other words, are there any location requirements for Med exams? Thanks in advance.
Btw
Received -- June 21
AOR -- August 23
SA -- September 11
ME request -- September 12

trinirock

Star Member
May 2, 2017
App. Filed.......
8th March 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
AOR Received.
26th April 2018
File Transfer...
07th May 2018
Med's Request
10th August 2018
Med's Done....
25th August 2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
25th October 2018
VISA ISSUED...
12th November 2018
Hi all,
I have a questions. My spouse applied for PR in June. She received Med E request yesterday. She is currently visiting me (visitors visa, we are both in Canada). Does she need to fly back to her home country in order to get the exam done? or she can just do it in Canada? In other words, are there any location requirements for Med exams? Thanks in advance.
Btw
Received -- June 21
AOR -- August 23
SA -- September 11
ME request -- September 12
She can do it in Canada, go into IRCC website and you will find a list of Panel physicians to choose from in your area! My husband had done last month and got his results 11 days after. Good luck!