+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
I JUST CALLED CIC TODAY AND SPOKE TO AN AGENT, MY FILE WAS RECEIVED ON 29TH JUNE AND THEY CONFIRMED MY FILE IS IN THEIR SYSTEM BUT NO OTHER INFORMATION. HE MENTIONED HE WILL FORWARD A NOTE TO VISA OFFICER AND WITH IN A MONTH I SHOULD GET SOMETHING FROM THEM.
Hi May i please know how did you manage to speak to agent without application number?

Ann31

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
I just log in to gc key
Review, check the status or read messages about your submitted application.

Search:
Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries
Show entries
View my submitted applications or profiles
Application type Application number Applicant name Date submitted Current status Messages Action
No data available in table
Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online.

Ann31

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
I just log in to gc key
Review, check the status or read messages about your submitted application.

Search:
Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries
Show entries
View my submitted applications or profiles
Application type Application number Applicant name Date submitted Current status Messages Action
No data available in table
Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online.
If i add a link nothing appears on it

chloet

Jul 11, 2018
I sent my application in on June 1.. on July 23 I got a message saying:

“This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be processed at CPC Mississauga.”

Does this mean my file did NOT get transferred to Sydney with the others? Cause I keep seeing a lot of people writing that theirs got transferred.

Drapath88

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
FAM

“This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be processed at CPC Mississauga.”

Does this mean my file did NOT get transferred to Sydney with the others? Cause I keep seeing a lot of people writing that theirs got transferred.
Files received by Mississauga until June 8th remained there. Those who arrived from the 11th in advance were sent to Sydney.
What you received is AOR2, congratulations!

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018

This is the “vo transfer” email
Not aor2. This means that your app will be processed in mississauga which is relatively faster. Aor2 is received seldomly and it advises that they started working on your application. You can look in ecas under the pa side you will see “we started processing your app x-x-xx this is unofficially aor2.

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
This is the “vo transfer” email
Not aor2. This means that your app will be processed in mississauga which is relatively faster. Aor2 is received seldomly and it advises that they started working on your application. You can look in ecas under the pa side you will see “we started processing your app x-x-xx this is unofficially aor2.
Hi, I was wondering if you’ve ever seen a case like mine? I was processed at CPC Sydney and received a transfer email to Mississauga instead of Mexico last week. The email said that the application was transferred for further processing in CPC Mississauga. Just wondering if this means the application will be fully processed there?

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Hi all

I submitted the PR application for my spouse on Aug 3rd 2018. My spouse is a Vietnamese national.

I paid all the fees upfront but I was’nt aware about the biometric fee.

I got an email yesterday from IRCC to pay the biometrics fee online (which i did) and then submit the payment details via IRCC webform. The webform does not really have any specific segment for selecting biometric fee so i selected Spouse PR Outland and attached the reciept while submitting.

Anyone with experience in doing this are welcome to share their thoughts.

Thanks!