+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

pappupilla

Jul 27, 2018
I am a June 7th applicant and have got nothing except for the AOR on July 20th. Everyone with my timeline have received SA and are done with Medicals as well. They even had their files transferred to their home offices. I called the CIC people and they don't even care to respond. They are not even sure where the application is and just told me to wait. I am very much worried and tensed. It's been 46 days since i received the AOR. The wait is killing me. I know the home office process takes the longest wait but now these things in between are taking a toll on our relationship. Hope the CIC guys know what they are doing.

snmathur4

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Is there any email communication when medical results have been received or does it just update the status online?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Is there any email communication when medical results have been received or does it just update the status online?
No communication. Simply status updated online

Reactions: snmathur4

Whytie

Jun 14, 2018
I am now 85 days without any correspondence from my application. Application received June 14th.

No AOR received
Nothing comes up in ECAS using any of the search options
GCKEY will not link to any of the information we provide.

About 2 weeks ago the call centre gave me a temporary file number and said that my application should be much further along and that they would send through a note.

I called to follow up on that a week later and was told that once the call centre has sent a note that I have to wait 3 months for a response before they can send another one and not to call back again until that time has passed.

rhonny20

Jul 12, 2012
I am now 85 days without any correspondence from my application. Application received June 14th.

No AOR received
Nothing comes up in ECAS using any of the search options
GCKEY will not link to any of the information we provide.

About 2 weeks ago the call centre gave me a temporary file number and said that my application should be much further along and that they would send through a note.

I called to follow up on that a week later and was told that once the call centre has sent a note that I have to wait 3 months for a response before they can send another one and not to call back again until that time has passed.
OH.... that is annoying...cpc Sydney is doing super slow these days

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
I called IRCC earlier to check for any updates and the agent told me that CPC-Sydney is doing up to July 10 applications now. I hope that you guys will hear back from them soon!

Whytie

Jun 14, 2018
I called IRCC earlier to check for any updates and the agent told me that CPC-Sydney is doing up to July 10 applications now. I hope that you guys will hear back from them soon!
It would be nice if they could circle back and do the outstanding ones from June.

May 3, 2018

KSINGHHH

Sep 5, 2018
I JUST CALLED CIC TODAY AND SPOKE TO AN AGENT, MY FILE WAS RECEIVED ON 29TH JUNE AND THEY CONFIRMED MY FILE IS IN THEIR SYSTEM BUT NO OTHER INFORMATION. HE MENTIONED HE WILL FORWARD A NOTE TO VISA OFFICER AND WITH IN A MONTH I SHOULD GET SOMETHING FROM THEM.