File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Hi, I’m guessing the answer is no but I’m going to try anyway!
Can you try to do the same if you have a rapresentative ? (Lawyer in my case).
You can’t link if you have a representative, your lawyer will link your app to his GCKey

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hey guys, my application was received June 29, however no contact from CIC yet.
My question is, who will receive the email spouse or PA?
Kindly let me know.
thanks
sam
They're currently working on applications received at the end of June until July 3. You should receive an AOR1 soon. AOR1 is received by the sponsor.

Reactions: saumit12

Ali Akbar

Aug 1, 2018
We are now 77 days without anything. File received in Mississauga on June 14th. I'm told it was then forwarded on.

If we needed to send the file to Sydney, NS it would've been handy to tell us that. We specificaly followed the instructions that stated send it to Mississauaga.

I've called three weeks in a row and have been told to just keep waiting for AOR. This past week they finally gave me a temporary file number starting with XF however it doesn't work in ECAS, or GCKEY. They ackowledged that we should be much further along in the process but would not give any reason why we haven't. I'm told it has not been sent back and all we can do it wait.
Same here bro my file had received at 7th may and still didn’t get any aor and I called them they also gave me temporary or prospective file number same like you and it start with XF

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
They're currently working on applications received at the end of June until July 3. You should receive an AOR1 soon. AOR1 is received by the sponsor.
Could you kindly tell us where you got this information? Immitracker does not reflect this

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Any AOR for June 19th? It's been approx. a week now that they said my file is in "user documentation". No updates after that. No temp. file number. Does anyone know what comes after user documentation for getting AOR?

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
you can use different options such as name, the UCI is NOT required!
sorry, was thinking about accessing ECAS when i typed that. thanks for correcting.

Whytie

Jun 14, 2018
I've called and attempted to use the automated system with the XF Number i was given, on the "F" option of the phone tree.

It says

"Your application was received on Thursday June 14, 2018.

We are please to confirm we received your applicaiton. We will update the status of your application when the process starts. "
Would this be equivalent of the AOR or just a generic message everyone hears before then?

iamviren

Dec 18, 2014
Spouse visa application mailed to Sydney location and documents received on 25th June, 2018 and so far haven't received AOR. Is there anyone here been in similar situation or have any suggestion to get updates? Since I don't have an application number available yet there isn't really an easy way to check status of application.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
I've called and attempted to use the automated system with the XF Number i was given, on the "F" option of the phone tree.

It says

"Your application was received on Thursday June 14, 2018.

We are please to confirm we received your applicaiton. We will update the status of your application when the process starts. "
Would this be equivalent of the AOR or just a generic message everyone hears before then?
That's just the application received portion. I got our temporary file number last week, and I've been hearing, "We've received your application on Monday, July 23...blah blah." Still waiting for an update.

They received my application June 22 but didnt get any feedback from them yet..
Spouse visa application mailed to Sydney location and documents received on 25th June, 2018 and so far haven't received AOR. Is there anyone here been in similar situation or have any suggestion to get updates? Since I don't have an application number available yet there isn't really an easy way to check status of application.
Someone with June 22 app received just got their AOR1. You should receive yours soon as well. :)

MiraMuaadh

Aug 30, 2018
Conjugal partner application for my partner in India.... received at CPC Sydney Nova Scotia on June 18th still waiting to hear back from cic.
Best,
Mira