+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

roobeats

Jul 12, 2018
Hi Guys.. June 7th applicant here. Got AOR on July 20th and nothing after that. No SA or med request.. nothing. It has been 25 days. Others in my pool have got SA and med requesets, passed their meds and their files transferred to local VO. I am freaking out. there is no update on gc key or ecas.. I am worried :(
Same here, 4th June.

Seems complete pot luck to how fast it moves sadly.

aj

Sep 6, 2007
I sent the application on 04 Nov 2015 and was received by David S on 09 Nov 2015.This what I've got from the carrier TNT.

snmathur4

Star Member
May 8, 2018
So I am really concerned right now..
My application was received on June 18th, and I got AOR on August 8th. Today I checked the application status and under Sponsorship Application Status it says "Decision Made" :(((
I am really freaking out because this is before any medical request and too soon. Doesn't sound good...
I don't know what happened, the application had enough proofs and we applied through a well known reputable agent...

Last edited:

as10

Jan 9, 2018
My application was received on June 18th, and I got AOR on August 8th. Today I checked the application status and under Sponsorship Application Status it says "Decision Made" :(((
I am really freaking out because this is before any medical request and too soon. Doesn't sound good...
I don't know what happened, the application had enough proofs and we applied through a well known reputable agent. So sad...
it could be a good sign. decison made means the sponsor is good

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
I don't know what happened, the application had enough proofs and we applied through a well known reputable agent...
This decision made means the sponsor's eligibility is approved, I have decision made since July 13th, but haven't received formal SA yet, called cic and they said sponsorship is approved and they'll mail me the result soon, well it's been a month but seems like soon is not soon enough! Try to link your spouses application online, from the tracker I've seen people have received medical req without getting SA

nchaw

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
New Delhi India
App. Filed.......
13th May 2018
Doc's Request.
17th may 2018
AOR Received.
21st June 2018
File Transfer...
04th August 2018
Med's Request
29th June 2018
Med's Done....
09th July2018
I called them again today, the agent said the file is still in Canada, and he can't tell when I'll receive SA or when the file will be transferred to local office, he also mentioned there is 3 months processing for SA? So I should keep patience and wait because it's still within processing time!
From the tracker I see noone after June 7 received AOR2. I wonder why everything is just on hold! I'm following the immitracker, is there any google tracker for spousal sponsorship?
I got my AOR 2 on August 09th ... :)

Reactions: Aleen

Priyank11

Sep 21, 2016
Hello,
Check your email if you have provided at the time of application.
I spoke to them day before yesterday and they told me they would email SA directly to sponsor.

This decision made means the sponsor's eligibility is approved, I have decision made since July 13th, but haven't received formal SA yet, called cic and they said sponsorship is approved and they'll mail me the result soon, well it's been a month but seems like soon is not soon enough! Try to link your spouses application online, from the tracker I've seen people have received medical req without getting SA

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
The decision made is not for your spouse, it's not processed yet, only your part is processed, don't freak out, your spouse will
Hello,
Check your email if you have provided at the time of application.
I spoke to them day before yesterday and they told me they would email SA directly to sponsor.

I haven't received any email from them, when I called them they said, it's approved but the email/mail hasn't been sent out yet. So wait

snmathur4

Star Member
May 8, 2018
That's good to know.. what a relief. I will try to link application

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
That's good to know.. what a relief. I will try to link application
When you link application, in the section where they ask "how many applicants are included in the application" or something like that, put 2(you and your spouse, add your dependant child if you have any) , I was having trouble linking but then a kind person from this forum told me the correct way of doing it. Make sure you use your spouses email and create user ID for him/her, technically this account should be your spouse's.