+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

mr_jassa

Jul 22, 2018
I think you should try to reach IRCC and explain what happened. I thought the Panel Physician would know that you should not do the exams upfront.
I tried calling them but very busy I guess so I left them case enquiry. I am just hoping they wont send back

har1190

May 14, 2017
Checking for online status shows Decision made, details show we sent the letter to you, but nothing if it is approved or not. I don't think I got AOR2? Is it a good sign or not?

Never mind, my wife got the email for passport submission within 30 days. so definitely good sign.

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Can you please answer what’s your wife nationality and country of residence? We’re just trying to understand if the country of residence helps in getting a faster processing

samkh89

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
She is from India and still in India
Wow thats amazing.
We all can hopes now with missisauga processing.
Can u tell us your detailed timeline please.
As in Aor1, SA, Med req, file transfer and Background check when it started processing.
Would be really great.
Thanks in advance.

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Woow! That is great news :) :)
Your process is moving forward and they are letting you know every single step hehehehe... I wish I could say the same heheheheh
Never got the correspondence they said they had sent my wife on the 24th :rolleyes:

Hopefully by the next week I will have some news :)
Yes, hoping you'll get some good news soon. In my case, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. As you know, anything can happen!

Reactions: Lobato

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Woow! That is great news :) :)
Your process is moving forward and they are letting you know every single step hehehehe... I wish I could say the same heheheheh
Never got the correspondence they said they had sent my wife on the 24th :rolleyes:

Hopefully by the next week I will have some news :)
Maybe you should call them. You have linked your account online, correct? Don't you see anything there?

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Maybe you should call them. You have linked your account online, correct? Don't you see anything there?
That is the problem. I can't call them as both PA and Sponsor are outside Canada. The number that was supposed to work from outside Canada didn't work for me. IRCC doesn't want ppl from outside Canada calling them, I guess.

I have linked it but since I did it, like 12 days ago. The ECAS of my wife changed on the 24th saying that they had sent us a correspondence regarding the DM on her sponsorship. My GCKey shows eligibility and background in progress for like 10 days already. BTW, we didn't get any AOR or SA so far!

That's rather frustrating :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SGrewal99

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hi guys,
First time posting. On behalf of everybody , I would like to thank everyone that does. This forum has been very helpful.
Today my sister in law received her ppr. My brother is a PR. Our application was delivered to Miss. on June 12, 2018. We were able to see the status update on July14 using the cic online tool. Same day we were able to create our GCkey account. This all happened without any AOR. We used his info for the online tool and used his wife's info for the GCKey. On July 17, the online tool showed descision made for the sponsorship part of the application. It was actually on July 30 that he actually got his AOR. Our AOR orginated from Sydney, in case you would like to know. After that came the SA email on August 17. Like everybody else with this timeline, we also got the request for medical on August 21. Medical was done on the 27, updated on gckey on Sept. 5 with the line that she passed the medical . On Sept. 11 we got the email stating that our file would be transferred from Sydney to Mississauga for further processing. She is in India. Yesterday , Sept. 27, her background check started. It was updated in Gckey. No email about status update, just visible under the profile updated status. Today she got the email to submit her passport to vfs. Just in case you are wondering, the online tool shows decision made for the permanet resident application while gckey still says background check in progress. The letter that she got in her personal email was mailed out by cic mississauga but in the footer of the letter, the address of the high commision of canada in New delhi is written on it. The pre-arrival services that are available are also mentioned in a seperate sheet.
We filled out our application ourselves. For anybody out there starting out,it is possible. This forum and its members are very helpful. I would like to wish you all the best. I have a strong feeling that alot of PPR's are ready to be emailed. Good luck everybody. Wish you guys all the best.

samkh89

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Hi guys,
First time posting. On behalf of everybody , I would like to thank everyone that does. This forum has been very helpful.
Today my sister in law received her ppr. My brother is a PR. Our application was delivered to Miss. on June 12, 2018. We were able to see the status update on July14 using the cic online tool. Same day we were able to create our GCkey account. This all happened without any AOR. We used his info for the online tool and used his wife's info for the GCKey. On July 17, the online tool showed descision made for the sponsorship part of the application. It was actually on July 30 that he actually got his AOR. Our AOR orginated from Sydney, in case you would like to know. After that came the SA email on August 17. Like everybody else with this timeline, we also got the request for medical on August 21. Medical was done on the 27, updated on gckey on Sept. 5 with the line that she passed the medical . On Sept. 11 we got the email stating that our file would be transferred from Sydney to Mississauga for further processing. She is in India. Yesterday , Sept. 27, her background check started. It was updated in Gckey. No email about status update, just visible under the profile updated status. Today she got the email to submit her passport to vfs. Just in case you are wondering, the online tool shows decision made for the permanet resident application while gckey still says background check in progress. The letter that she got in her personal email was mailed out by cic mississauga but in the footer of the letter, the address of the high commision of canada in New delhi is written on it. The pre-arrival services that are available are also mentioned in a seperate sheet.
We filled out our application ourselves. For anybody out there starting out,it is possible. This forum and its members are very helpful. I would like to wish you all the best. I have a strong feeling that alot of PPR's are ready to be emailed. Good luck everybody. Wish you guys all the best.
This is amazing!!!
Congratulations.
Hope everyone gets a timeline like you!!!