+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
It seems to me that since the CPC was changed from Mississauga to Sydney things got slower... I have been checking the tracker and ppl from after mid June still not getting AOR1, meanwhile there is one application from the beginning of June that had already received AOR2

Reactions: plumeria.phca

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
It seems to me that since the CPC was changed from Mississauga to Sydney things got slower... I have been checking the tracker and ppl from after mid June still not getting AOR1, meanwhile there is one application from the beginning of June that had already received AOR2
Not surprising, AOR timelines fluctuate significantly. When I applied and went through this last year I got AOR in 10 days, then it jumped to as much as 11 weeks by the end of the year. It's certainly not consistent.

Reactions: Lobato

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Thanks for the message friend. I will try that way if there is an option to correct and send the same again. However, since the application forms have been updated on cic website last month not sure whether I need to follow the new procedure or not. Waiting for the package to arrive. Thanks again.
Let us know if there is something we can help with. There are users here with lots of experience :)

Reactions: dinodn

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Not surprising, AOR timelines fluctuate significantly. When I applied and went through this last year I got AOR in 10 days, then it jumped to as much as 11 weeks by the end of the year. It's certainly not consistent.
WOOOOW! 10 days to 11 weeks is a huge difference! I know that these times aren't something constant but I was hoping that changing CPC would make things faster rather than slower hehehehe

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
WOOOOW! 10 days to 11 weeks is a huge difference! I know that these times aren't something constant but I was hoping that changing CPC would make things faster rather than slower hehehehe
Yep super crazy fluctuation. Maybe still early to see how Sydney does things anyways, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Yep super crazy fluctuation. Maybe still early to see how Sydney does things anyways, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
I guess it will take me another 2 weeks to get an AOR1, but just time will tell how things will move with CPC-S

chloet

Jul 11, 2018
HERE IS A QUICK UPDATE ON MY TIMELINE

Citizenship: USA

Visa Office: Mississauga

Application Received: June 1

AOR 1: July 10

Medical Exam Request: July 16

Medical exam: July 17

Sponsor Approval: July 17

AOR 2: July 23

Reactions: plumeria.phca