+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Qaiser Ahmed

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
HI GUYS

THIS IS MY TIMELINE ECAS

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 25, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on December 4, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on September 7, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on November 6, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Who has the timeline similar to this one?
HI GUYS

THIS IS MY TIMELINE ECAS

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 25, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on December 4, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on September 7, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on November 6, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Who has the timeline similar to this one?
My case is also same like yours
Plz let me know if there is any update

Tinamakar

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Ohh.... approx. 7 months completed for you already. Did you try GCMS notes? I am June 19th applicant, file was transferred to NDVO in Jan. 2019 and since then have heard nothing form them.
Hey any update??...m jun 25 th applicant file tfd to ndvo on Nov 22 ...

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
Hi everyone
I have few questions if someone could help, would be highly appreciated,
1- i am a resident of quebec can i sponser my wife under federal category not under quebec as i am planning to move or i should sponser her under quebec?
2- our child is expected to be delivered in july if i file directly to federal and add my child later in the application would i need to fill the financial sufficiancy form and if yes then how much funds i would need in order to sponser them.
As i read on the cic website if we sponsering spouse and child we need to provide financial sufficiancy.
Kindly help
I am kind of confused which way i should go because i dont have enough funds right now to provide
Thanks in advance

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hi everyone
I have few questions if someone could help, would be highly appreciated,
1- i am a resident of quebec can i sponser my wife under federal category not under quebec as i am planning to move or i should sponser her under quebec?
2- our child is expected to be delivered in july if i file directly to federal and add my child later in the application would i need to fill the financial sufficiancy form and if yes then how much funds i would need in order to sponser them.
As i read on the cic website if we sponsering spouse and child we need to provide financial sufficiancy.
Kindly help
I am kind of confused which way i should go because i dont have enough funds right now to provide
Thanks in advance
1-Well, I am not applying for Quebec, but I assume that if you're applying to sponsor and live/will be living in Quebec, you will be required to fulfill all of its requirements.
If you are moving out of the province, I guess you will not need to meet this criteria, but you will need to describe a plan on how you will settle in on another province; however, this is just a guess.

2-Related to your arriving child, I think there is a place to check that either the PA or Sponsor is pregnant when you are filling out the forms. Not checking it could be interpreted as missleading information and they can refuse your application. If you're applying after the baby arrives, you will need to add the child to your application. If you apply before and don't declare the pregnancy of your wife, and later on add the baby to application, they will certainly ask you to explain why you didn't state that your wife was pregnant and can deny your application.

Last edited:

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
1-Well, I am not applying for Quebec, but I assume that if you're applying to sponsor and live/will be living in Quebec, you will be required to fulfill all of its requirements.
If you are moving out of the province, I guess you will not need to meet this criteria, but you will need to describe a plan on how you will settle in on another province; however, this is just a guess.

2-Related to your arriving child, I think there is a place to check that either the PA or Sponsor is pregnant when you are filling out the forms. Not checking it could be interpreted as missleading information and they can refuse your application. If you're applying after the baby arrives, you will need to add the child to your application. If you apply before and don't declare the pregnancy of your wife, and later on add the baby to application, they will certainly ask you to explain why you didn't state that your wife was pregnant and can deny your application.
Thanks alot dear

Reactions: Lobato

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Thank you for support! I guess this forum and you guys are the only way to get hope right now. Weird thing is they have given about 45 days to send them documents. I thought it was always 30 days.
May be they would have revised timelines for these additional docs request. Anyways you send them asap and they will try to complete asap.