NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Hi Guys,

Do we need to bring another translation of the passports to the interview? I sent my original ones with my documents.

Thanks,

DevilishSS

Jun 14, 2018
Line 62:
DevilishSS:
Got test invite on Nov 09 to appear for test / interview on Dec 06.
Please update on the spread sheet.

Officer asked me questions about being self employed in the past and then said she will do another review for my application. If she has no further documents to request, I will receive decision made shortly and then an invite to take oath in a couple of months. Any idea on why she asked about self employment ?

SideshowLoki

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
London, ON
LANDED..........
11-27-2007
Line 62:
DevilishSS:
Got test invite on Nov 09 to appear for test / interview on Dec 06.
Please update on the spread sheet.

Officer asked me questions about being self employed in the past and then said she will do another review for my application. If she has no further documents to request, I will receive decision made shortly and then an invite to take oath in a couple of months. Any idea on why she asked about self employment ?
Updated. I'm assuming they're scrutinizing the self-employment claim because you could say you were in Canada, but you may not have been there. It's easier to say you work someplace and have someone else back that up as opposed to being in business for yourself and advocating for that; or so I would think.

Reactions: usma

dp_dhiren

Sep 4, 2018
Hello, Is there any times in DEC/JAN when the TESTs are NOT conducted? (I believe 24th Onwards till first week must be the period - or is it longer?)
I am July applicant (Mississauga - Line 24 in July sheet). waitng for Test dtaes. if there is some vacation, then i cna plan my travel during this period.

Gangnams

Jul 22, 2018
Hello, Is there any times in DEC/JAN when the TESTs are NOT conducted? (I believe 24th Onwards till first week must be the period - or is it longer?)
I am July applicant (Mississauga - Line 24 in July sheet). waitng for Test dtaes. if there is some vacation, then i cna plan my travel during this period.
I know someone who got oath invite for 28th Dec so not sure there's vacation outside the normal holidays.

Faiz Dogar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hi,
I did my test and interview Dec 10,2018 Monday (Passed) at Calgary office, but my ECAS still showing:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 28, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 30, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on September 6, 2018.
is it same for every one?

Mamin

Dec 4, 2018
Hi,
I did my test and interview Dec 10,2018 Monday (Passed) at Calgary office, but my ECAS still showing:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 28, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 30, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on September 6, 2018.
is it same for every one?
Hello Faiz,
How did you get your test invitation?
Did you get it through mail or through your email?

APL

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App:EE6-11-15/OldCEC 20-10-14
Doc's Request.
Doc Request- Sch A-3-12-15/none
AOR Received.
AOR:6-11-2015/19-02-15
Med's Request
Med:Passed19-11-15/Upfront-16-12-15
Passport Req..
PPR-waiting/29-2-16
VISA ISSUED...
PP Delivered-1-3-16
LANDED..........
15-3-2016
Hi All,

I did my citizenship test in Calgary on Dec 10th and passed. However, towards the end I was told that my security is still pending but everything else is in order. Is there anyone else who is also in a similar situation ? Please share your experience and timeline as well as any indication of time it will take.. the officer I interviewed with said it could be tomorrow or it could be 3 months..essentially he didn't know or was avoiding to answer that question.

Also, feel free to update the spreadsheet accordingly.
Thanks

Mamin

Dec 4, 2018
It was by email
So when you received invitation of test by email it did not change in e-clients that they have been invited you for test on so and so date?

If it remains in IN PROCESS then you should not worry.

I think those who have passes this situation should come up and post their experience.

Faiz Dogar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
So when you received invitation of test by email it did not change in e-clients that they have been invited you for test on so and so date?

If it remains in IN PROCESS then you should not worry.

I think those who have passes this situation should come up and post their experience.
No, it did not change when I received email for test/interview invitation

Faiz Dogar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hi All,

I did my citizenship test in Calgary on Dec 10th and passed. However, towards the end I was told that my security is still pending but everything else is in order. Is there anyone else who is also in a similar situation ? Please share your experience and timeline as well as any indication of time it will take.. the officer I interviewed with said it could be tomorrow or it could be 3 months..essentially he didn't know or was avoiding to answer that question.

Also, feel free to update the spreadsheet accordingly.
Thanks
Same here-- test date Dec 10, Calgary--- stay in touch !!

Mamin

Dec 4, 2018
Line #22
Please update decision made - December 3
Hello,
Congrats
Have you received this message on e-client?
If yes then have you observed any change of your e-client message after your test and interview?
I am requesting to you because two members of this June -2018 Forum cleared their test and interview but no change in their e-client. It displays IN PROCESS only.

Please share your experience.
Thanks.