+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 - Citizenship Applications

mowilliams

Mar 24, 2016
Just noticed my ECAS shows that the application is in process as of Aug 20! Please update.

City: Calgary
Number of applicants: 1 adult
Physical presence days: 1116
App sent: May 28, 2018
App delivered: June 1, 2018
AOR: Aug 2, 2018
In Process: Aug 20, 2018

Currently on Line 84, I believe. Thanks
Received email for test date today. Please update

Test Invite email: 05 Nov 2018
Test date: 22 Nov 2018

Line - 24 on sheet

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Received email for test date today. Please update

Test Invite email: 05 Nov 2018
Test date: 22 Nov 2018

Line - 24 on sheet
Updated. Congrats!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ID : sadegh-gh
App. Type : Single
Physical Presence : 1439
App. Sent : 9 April 2018
App. Delivered : 13 April 2018
AOR : June 1, 2018
In Process ECAS : July 24, 2018

Test Invite ECAS :
Test Invite Email :
Test Interview Date :
Added to April spreadsheet, based on the date your application was delivered.

nnkk20

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
HI,

I got ATIP results today and was wondering if anybody knew what the following means:

Assessments:

- Knowledge: Not started
- Residence: Not started
- Language: Not started
- Prohibition: Not started
- Criminality: Passed

Everything else seems ok and looks like it's going pretty smooth.

Thanks!

Ronstar

Feb 28, 2014
I called CIC today. They confirmed that they received my fingerprints and QA questionnaire and all documents. I asked if there was any issues with my application and he said no. So I am just going to be waiting.

Kk_cool_anuba

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
I called CIC today. They confirmed that they received my fingerprints and QA questionnaire and all documents. I asked if there was any issues with my application and he said no. So I am just going to be waiting.
Great!!

When did you submit your fingerprints?
I have submitted mine on Oct 26. I called earlier today and they said that they have not received them

jmacan

Nov 10, 2018
Hello,

I am a new here and I'm a June applicant. Just wanted to ask with regards to the eligibility period. I made an honest mistake in filling up the application form in the address part and occupation. I only recorded the address and occupation from the time I landed to present. (Did not include the time when I was in my country of origin). I only started to indicate from the day I landed to present.

Did not fully understand, that it should be the whole 5 years back even if I was still back in our country of origin.

Will my application be returned to me as I did not fill in the whole 5 years or will it be okay considering that I counted my eligibility from the time I landed?

Appreciate your inputs. Thank you very much.

qwert97

Sep 14, 2017
Hello,

I am a new here and I'm a June applicant. Just wanted to ask with regards to the eligibility period. I made an honest mistake in filling up the application form in the address part and occupation. I only recorded the address and occupation from the time I landed to present. (Did not include the time when I was in my country of origin). I only started to indicate from the day I landed to present.

Did not fully understand, that it should be the whole 5 years back even if I was still back in our country of origin.

Will my application be returned to me as I did not fill in the whole 5 years or will it be okay considering that I counted my eligibility from the time I landed?

Appreciate your inputs. Thank you very much.
you should call the call centre and explain them of the 'honest' mistake. I believe you have the option to withdraw the application also. If it goes into process and it is determined that you lied on the application, citizenship may be a distant dream.