+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 - Citizenship Applications

canada4evr

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
I sent my application on April 3rd, and was returned on May 25th due to missing part of the application was not filled.
I resent it on May 26th and was delivered on May 29.
Below are my updates;
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 1, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canadaon July 31, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on August 16, 2018.
I am from Milton, Ontario

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
I sent my application on April 3rd, and was returned on May 25th due to missing part of the application was not filled.
I resent it on May 26th and was delivered on May 29.
Below are my updates;
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 1, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canadaon July 31, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on August 16, 2018.
I am from Milton, Ontario
Congrats, added to the Jun 2018 sheet

djsum

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
My application status also changed to In progress on Aug 16. Row 11 in the spreadsheet

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hi All,

I am submiting my citizenship application tomorrow,

I had a question regarding a photograph.

I took the picture from wallmart and they only stamped one of those two photos, is it okay? also she didnt signed or anything on the photo just stamped the store name address and date.
also do i need to write my full name on back of both of them photographs or just one with the stamp is fine

Thanks in advance.

Peasweet

Aug 20, 2018
Firstly...I'm new to this forum.
Where is the information in the spreadsheet coming from officially? I notice my ID is in this spreadsheet with completely incorrect information.
I'm concerned as it's now been exactly 8 weeks since we sent in our applications and NO AOR received

Peasweet

Aug 20, 2018
Firstly...I'm new to this forum.
Where is the information in the spreadsheet coming from officially? I notice my ID is in this spreadsheet with completely incorrect information.
I'm concerned as it's now been exactly 8 weeks since we sent in our applications and NO AOR received
Further to this....I just rang IRCC they informed me that currently they have only started sending out AORs for applications received on the 8th June 2018. Our applications were delivered on the 29th June so the agent said it will be at least several weeks until we receive any acknowledgement.