FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Hey guys! It’s been a long day and amidst the chaos my country (Venezuela) is going through right now, I’m really happy to announce I finally got my PPR!!!

It’s been rough, we didn’t have electricity for the past 5-6 days, still mobile signal and data is intermittent as well as power but after going through the worst, I received the golden mail today morning (about 12 hours ago).

I still need to catch up with the thread since my last message but I wanted to take the time to thank each one of you who have helped me and each other during this excruciating wait.

I sincerely hope the ones still waiting get their mail as soon as possible, the feeling is really worth the wait and sometimes we need to stop making stories in our mind about what could have gone wrong and simply wait for our time, I still don’t know why mine took so long, no sign of SS, apparently the info sharing was my hold up but I will never know and I don’t really feel I need to.

You all have been amazing, we all deserve this and I still believe things happen for a reason, whether or not we need to know or understand that reason is not up to us. Keep going strong and within sanity, your time is about to come too.

I still don’t know how I’m going to get to VFS in this mess of blackouts, lack of food, gas, riots and plunders everywhere but there is always a way when there is a will.

Thank you all again and I will still wander around.. no man left behind ;)

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys! It’s been a long day and amidst the chaos in my country (Venezuela) is going through right now, I’m really happy to announce I finally got my PPR!!!

It’s been rough, we didn’t have electricity for the past 5-6 days, still mobile signal and data is intermitent as well as power but after goig through the worst, I received the golden mail today morning (about 12 hours ago).

I still need to catch up with the thread since my last message but I wanted to take the time to thank each one of you who have helped me and each other during this excruciating wait.

I sincerely hope the ones still waiting get their mail as soon as possible, the feeling is really worth the wait and sometimes we need to stop making stories in our mind about what could have gone wrong and simply wait for our time, I still don’t know why mine took so long, no sign of SS, apparently the info sharing was my hold up but I will never know and I don’t really feel I need to.

You all have been amazing, we all deserve this and I still believe things happen for a reason, wether or not we need to know or undestand that reason is not up to us. Keep going strong and within sanity, your time is about to come too.

I still don’t know how I’m going to get to VFS in this mess of blackouts, lack of food, gas, riots and plunders everywhere but there is always a way when there is a will.

Super congrats buddy!!! This is awesome news. Have been waiting for long to see this post. Hope everything goes well now.

Reactions: tobs and DanFariasM

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Hey guys! It’s been a long day and amidst the chaos in my country (Venezuela) is going through right now, I’m really happy to announce I finally got my PPR!!!

It’s been rough, we didn’t have electricity for the past 5-6 days, still mobile signal and data is intermitent as well as power but after going through the worst, I received the golden mail today morning (about 12 hours ago).

You all have been amazing, we all deserve this and I still believe things happen for a reason, wether or not we need to know or undestand that reason is not up to us. Keep going strong and within sanity, your time is about to come too.

Awesome news early in the morning (it's morning as per IST). Congratulation!!!

Super Happy @DanFarisaM. As you said you will make a way for things to happen further.

Reactions: DanFariasM

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hey @tobs

Got this reply to one of my Queries

“Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.”

And yes, that was in bold in email. What does it indicate?
It means you are under review required.
There is no certain strategy or time limit to work in for review required cases..they may clear in a week or may extend months..
I, myself have review required.
Have you got gcms notes..that will clarify the pause in your application processing..

vickymalhotra

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018

It’s been rough, we didn’t have electricity for the past 5-6 days, still mobile signal and data is intermitent as well as power but after going through the worst, I received the golden mail today morning (about 12 hours ago).

Congratulations...

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP

Congratulations! Were you ever under security screening?

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019

Many Congrats! After a lot of hardships that you've experienced so far, this good news is the one that you truly deserved. I hope you'll have a good and successful future in the new country.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017

Congratulations! Finally happiness arrived for you!

RBNJ

Dec 25, 2018
No ADR.
Yes, both passed.
Im in the same boat. Aor: July 20
Online system shows background check is in progress since 4 months now. However as per gcms notes received on Mar 7 security check has not even started while the others are passed. Eligibility is recommended pass.

tahirnm

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hey @Mr_nobody

Did you ever get your CBSA notes? I got CBSA notes in the mail today (not email but an envelope to my home address) but doesn't really have anything in it. It is literally 1 page which says the same thing as the GCMS notes, Security in progress and due date 10th Jan 2019. Status last updated 12th December 2018 which is when I got a ghost update and had everything else pass. Since your PPR came already, I wanted to know what your due date was for security as per the notes? I believe you said that you went for security screening on 22nd November-ish?

Just trying to get an idea of how much longer it could take.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

tahirnm

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018

Wow...congratulations...the situation in venezuela really puts into context that about however bad it gets for one...there are others who might be more in need...hope you are able to safely get out quickly...rumor is that the US might be getting ready to intervene militarily in Venezuela...good luck!

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
It means you are under review required.
There is no certain strategy or time limit to work in for review required cases..they may clear in a week or may extend months..
I, myself have review required.
Have you got gcms notes..that will clarify the pause in your application processing..

Hey @tobs

Got this reply to one of my Queries

“Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.”

And yes, that was in bold in email. What does it indicate?
Hi, This isn’t the “Review Required” that scares everyone.
This response is generic and is the status of everyone still waiting for PPR (excluding those in SS, where all other checks but security have already passed)
Basically it means the first review of your Eligibility has been done (status could be Met/Recommend Pass/ Not Met/ Review Required/ etc) and you’re in queue for the final review by an officer after which the eligibility status becomes “Passed”

Reactions: tobs and rohanid6

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018

Congratulations Dan!.Very well deserved.
Very happy to hear you get your ppr. Wish the best of luck for you and the rest of Venezuelan.:)